Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Are there going to be online raffles for the Royals?  Or better question, was there online raffles for the Banneds outside of the SNKRS app?

hey quick noob question when your using the footsite apps where do you enter the store code for the head start ???

hey quick noob question when your using the footsite apps where do you enter the store code for the head start ???

After you select store check in ... at the bottom of the screen should be a 'tap here' link under check in button

You guys think the new loves drop in April or May these will be my consolation prize if I strike out

I have never won a draw from sheikhs but I'm pretty sure they check for matching of and account name? Someone correct me if I'm wrong
I entered a draw under my gf name and got away with picking it up myself. Not sure how he went along with it. We do have the same initials but still... Not sure. I just thought ima try see what happens and it worked

Since I was bored, here's another photoshop of something JB could do for a SBB 3.0. I think JB should continue the SBB series with OG 1 silhouettes as inspiration. Orange Breds would be fire
Those are clean. I say JB does this last one then stop before it gets bad.

Day 1 of #7daysof1's

11gn67p.jpg
I'm guna do this custom!

Let us know how the movie is. Watched King Kong last night it was good
Yeah, I'm curious about Power Rangers. Hopefully it's at least decent. King Kong was pretty damn dope. I've got a question for you all. I think I'm gonna buy a pair, or two, of 1s off of StockX and/or Goat. What is everyone's experience and opinions of these methods? Thanks in advance.

Let us know how the movie is. Watched King Kong last night it was good
Yeah, I'm curious about Power Rangers. Hopefully it's at least decent. King Kong was pretty damn dope. I've got a question for you all. I think I'm gonna buy a pair, or two, of 1s off of StockX and/or Goat. What is everyone's experience and opinions of these methods? Thanks in advance.
I think StockX and Goat are pretty good. You'll be the final judge with authenticating the product, but they are both good screening middle man services who do most, if not all the work for you.
Power Rangers was pretty dope. It's not going to be an amazing plot like you'd expect from a new movie, but it's just a remake of what we all knew as children every Saturday morning. The point of it was to bring back memories, which it did in the old corny comedic fashion. The twist on their super powers as humans is weird, but doesn't really bother me. Overall, still a good movie if you're looking for nostalgia. There were also some cameos made, you'll know it when you see it.

prices might be a bit better on stockx, but their definition of "ds" can include tried on and already laced up and stuff

they also don't make sellers list any flaws/defects on their shoes like goat does, so you might get a wonky pair

as said, they might cost more, but given the choice i'd take goat every time

Back
Top Bottom