Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Agreed! I paid $360 for mine slightly after release. At this point its one of the few shoes that aren't for sale in my collection. I would need TD 350 type cash for these...meaning 5 figures. And I would still have to think twice.
TDs selling for $10K? Where?

Gym reds are cool but defintely overrated.
def have to disagree. gym reds are dope. still kicking myself for not copping the ds pair i saw at sneakercon last year. at the time i thought i could possibly find them cheaper than $400. needless to say i goofed by passing them up at that price. probably 2nd in command in terms of quality after SBB.

def have to disagree. gym reds are dope. still kicking myself for not copping the ds pair i saw at sneakercon last year. at the time i thought i could possibly find them cheaper than $400. needless to say i goofed by passing them up at that price. probably 2nd in command in terms of quality after SBB.
I would love for a pair of the gym red 1s too but cannot and will not pay into that resell price unless somehow comes down to $300 lets say.

My SBB will not be sold for any price. I think some feel the same way, thus they will continue to be sought after like a MF.

I still hate that the SBBs were so ******* hyped. The CW & color blocking on that sneaker was fire but since the materials were top notch & it was a Jordan 1 they sold out SMH. If them jawns were some dunks i prob coulda copped for the low :smh:

My SBB will not be sold for any price. I think some feel the same way, thus they will continue to be sought after like a MF.
This. Since the first pics leaked I wanted them bad. They look so clean man I still haven't worn them. Every time I open the box I look at them, smile, and put them back in the box lol

This. Since the first pics leaked I wanted them bad. They look so clean man I still haven't worn them. Every time I open the box I look at them, smile, and put them back in the box lol
Chill you gotta wear em at least once.  Colorway is super nice and materials is one of the best.  Hype is there because of those 2 reasons alone.  

That's the price I've been waiting for ^^
Just like 1985
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom