Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yes the whole midsole on 1985 is shaped slightly different than any of the retros, the remaster outsole is the more "rugged" beefed up style where the originals had the slight curvature in shape along the heel providing the entire upper to sit different...

If you've ever worn the 2001 retro the 1985 is absolutely closest to those borderline identical in snugness and length

You have no idea how many shoezeum vids ive gone through to find these answers. That dude was about to make me lose my mind. He definitely makes his own nikes out of missing children.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Jon Batiste (Colbert's band leader) is rocking these (or something very similar) on tonight's show:

air-jordan-1-high-liquid-gold-customs-681x478.jpg

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-1-high-liquid-gold-custom/

Thought they were the gold 6s at first, but they were definitely 1s.

Last edited:
Pathetic how three outlets in my state and none get **** worth buying and if they do it's not where near the low prices I'm seeing on NT and IG. **** is basically $10 below retail :smh:

Ehat state are you in? Im on the north side of chicago but usually drive to the south side nike outlets to find the decent shoes 85th n cottage grove type spots...most of the outlets up north have runners etc.

They are beautiful buddy. When I opened the box when I got them, they just felt nice in quality. So glad I found a pair for a decent price (pair was supposed to be worn a few times, but the soles were clean as new). Got a steal IMHO.
The shoe is so buttery. Honestly, slightly less better than my SBB.

Pathetic how three outlets in my state and none get **** worth buying and if they do it's not where near the low prices I'm seeing on NT and IG. **** is basically $10 below retail
mean.gif
we get spoiled here in portland since Nike was made here
smokin.gif

I think we have the only Nike employee store in the world

we get spoiled here in portland since Nike was made here:smokin

I think we have the only Nike employee store in the world

There's another ES in Memphis.

To the folks with stars in their eyes regarding the Nike and Adidas Employee Store(s), don't get gassed. Jordan's are only half off for badged employees, not guests and the selection is typically mediocre. Forget popular Boost models at Adidas. They're good if you're into apparel and GRs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom