Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I sold my SBB's for $525 because I can't wear them. I'm a coach and our rival school is orange and black. Love the shoes but since I won't wear them I'm going to basically trade them for 88's that I really regret selling this year.

Royals/Breds/Black toe 1s with a fresh pair of black jeans - still one of the best fits to have. So much so, even "high end" designers are copying the style.

Pathetic how three outlets in my state and none get **** worth buying and if they do it's not where near the low prices I'm seeing on NT and IG. **** is basically $10 below retail
mean.gif
My state doesn't get much at all either, makes me wonder how outlets get their allocations. 

Chill you gotta wear em at least once.  Colorway is super nice and materials is one of the best.  Hype is there because of those 2 reasons alone.  
I do man one of these days when it's nice out I'll definitely do it and share it for the thread so y'all know it's real lol [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Such a shame... materials are very nice, but craftsmanship went completely out the door. That right toebox is super wonky because the outsole has a huge dent.

$70 for those Metallics is pretty tempting.
So lame how my HoH has these for $160 retail still. I even made the employee scan to double check.. when $200 Kobe elites are $99 this doesn't make any sense to me. Kentucky's on shelf too.

Cheapest ive seen the Navys in person around me was bout 90 at the outlets. They were 110 with 20 percent off the hash wall

Thanks man.

So if im a true 14.5 and i see a 15 should i do it? I hate when shoes are bigger than they need to be since theyre already big enough...

I usually go with 14s

Basically are they going to be about the same length as 2015s?

Last edited:
Going up half a size on 1985 would be fine, I'm a true 9.5 and originals fit like a glove whereas the remaster would be like a 9.75 fit if that makes sense lol

Their the same length as remaster size to size but the toe rubber bumper sticks further out from the shoe on the remasters so they appear longer...
Like I said I'm a 9.5 in most everything but could easily do a 10 in 1985 and have no slop going on

Their the same length as remaster size to size but the toe rubber bumper sticks further out from the shoe on the remasters so they appear longer...
Like I said I'm a 9.5 in most everything but could easily do a 10 in 1985 and have no slop going on

Ok so the rubber on the og is shorter but the leather fits the same...

So i can expect the og to fit more like a classic nike retro like killshots or internationalists?

Now im thinking a 14 wouldve been too small this whole time anyway...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom