Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That they are. I passed not even giving them a thought, but more and more real-time pics from members who got them and posted them made the want stronger. Love them on feet.
I love my UNC's but I'm storing them for a while. My favorite pair.

Red suede 1s :smokin

Shame they never released stateside, i was so upset

Whats a good price for them

Last edited:

Repped for rockin gym red 1s never seen those rocked in person

Gym reds are cool but defintely overrated.

word?....I never bit the bullet to get a pair but I've always found them a cool part of the cannon given th play with texture -- which typically has not worked well for the sillouette. By setting everything in gym red (suede/leather) the texture has to pull off the look....as versus blocking which the 1 has done well with.

My only 1s so far.... gonna add more fam members eventually
I usually post in the main threads. This is the best obviously :nthat:

2017 edited banned 1....gonna cop

Last edited by a moderator:
@gordonson hadn't realized those ever dropped ... something to add to the flebay hunt if they are out there. @sneekaz not a bad start ... two-thirds of the trinity and a beaut of a first retro in the Kentuckys.

I have been finding black ying yangs and lettermans right at $100 (including shipping and tax). Will they get to $80 or is $100 the best I can do? Thanks!

I have been finding black ying yangs and lettermans right at $100 (including shipping and tax). Will they get to $80 or is $100 the best I can do? Thanks!
$50 for black Yang's and I will buy.

@gordonson hadn't realized those ever dropped ... something to add to the flebay hunt if they are out there.

They didn't, but they popped up around the same time as the red ones did. I've only ever seen a "sample" pair or two get mentioned as being for sale on eBay, so I wouldn't bother.

Ty hiphopsays
Need the shadows, black whites as well as the 2001s, 2013s etc. Want frags

These are my j preference 4,3,6,5,11,1,7,8,13,16,17,18.

Then 1x cw of 12 (f&f black white), 14 indiglo

wanted to bring up again whether black toes being shorter in height than other 1s is a thing or not

here are my bt's next to my banneds (both checked out as legit) with a ruler laid over them:

and on a side-note, how long does it usually take to get verified to be a seller on goat?

my request was sent in on 11/15 and it's been well over their 30-day quote

anyone?

I will be happy once the royals drop. Low tops cool but nothing like a high! Pass on Magic Don Juan's (1s)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom