Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
F it gonna pull the trigger on bt1's (at resale)

Cant seem to find them anywhere for a 'good' price

I had a pair of DS shadows that had the glitter almost completely covering one side. It's gotta be some kind of slow chemical reaction. Very strange. It almost seems like a mold the way it comes back after you wipe it off.

Locally $300, DS of course
Online (stockX, etc) seems to be $240
I have kept an extra pair of BT in hopes that someday the get close to the Breds, and hopefully make a trade..... looks like they are slowly creeping up there. The BT has treated me well and has definitely been my go to shoe the last couple months.

Glad i managed to scoop up all the pairs i wanted with ease. I only paid resell for black toes and it was only 200 bucks. Lets all hope 2017 will being the
Same luck. I don't know i just feel good about 2017. Lookinf forward to it. Im gonna end up saving mad money. I will only scoop royals and any remasteted og colorways that will pop up. So it seems like maybe 3 major 1s to me will be coming out. I know my true size now so no more doubles. Hope you all have a good new year.

I had a pair of DS shadows that had the glitter almost completely covering one side. It's gotta be some kind of slow chemical reaction. Very strange. It almost seems like a mold the way it comes back after you wipe it off.
I posted this on the FB group jordan 1s only and alotta people have this!

Trust me, I'm surprised they even have black toes for thy price but then again I don't know what they're even selling for

Majority of the **** at that store is over priced. I feel like the only people who cop there are rich white people who don't know about shoes :lol:

Don't care for em. At least for my AJ1s. I like to just throw em on. Creases don't bother me at all. Can't remember the last time I cleaned any of em too haha. 

I use the ikea shoe trees in some of my other shoes. Even tho knit uppers don't need them, I like the look with the shoe trees in while they're on display.

I always thought you cleaned your shoes after every wear. Your shoes look way too crispy to not have been cleaned.

BT '16 on the level of Chicago and Bred '16, quality wise? Would love to grab a '16 pair for $200 if its at least on those levels. Been wearing my '13's way too much so need a back up

So the Storm Blues are sold out at Cherry Hill Mall in every store but theres still a FSR online :stoneface:

I hate that ******* mall. Nothing sits there :smh:

I just wanted to see the shade of blue in person smh lol

BT '16 on the level of Chicago and Bred '16, quality wise? Would love to grab a '16 pair for $200 if its at least on those levels. Been wearing my '13's way too much so need a back up

Personally, I think the BT's are nicer than both in terms of overall quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom