Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So the Storm Blues are sold out at Cherry Hill Mall in every store but theres still a FSR online
indifferent.gif

I hate that ******* mall. Nothing sits there
mean.gif

I just wanted to see the shade of blue in person smh lol
Is there any other mall you can go to?

I can check Deptford & the philly ones but im being lazy at the moment lol. Just aint expect them to be sold out especially since theres a FSR online. Thought they would sit a bit like the Navys

this is what I was saying earlier

they're selling very well in store

Just a little vent. 2 different people on eBay both have the same Js I want. Both had them for 330 shipped and both put in description 290 through ppal shipped. Messaged both, one said he doesn't want to exchange contact info because he's afraid EBay will ban him and the other guy responds back " I will do you a New Years favor and do 320 shipped". Why even put that up then. End rant.

So the Storm Blues are sold out at Cherry Hill Mall in every store but theres still a FSR online :stoneface:

I hate that ******* mall. Nothing sits there :smh:

I just wanted to see the shade of blue in person smh lol

I hear ya. I'm from Chester County (Phoenixvill) and have the KOP Mall here. Come out this way as things tend to sit at the HOH & Villa (sometimes) Plus they just put a KicksUSA in at KOP as well.

From 0 pairs of 1s, to 5 pairs of 1s.....all within 3 months.  2016 was good.

Awesome picture buddy. Just need to add a pair of UNC's. They are beautiful in person. Took me a while till I found a "very lightly used pair" on eBay. When they arrived, darn things were new to me.

Awesome picture buddy. Just need to add a pair of UNC's. They are beautiful in person. Took me a while till I found a "very lightly used pair" on eBay. When they arrived, darn things were new to me.
Thanks.  I thought about copping the UNC's, but I don't think I would really wear them, that's why I passed.  They are clean though.

Thanks.  I thought about copping the UNC's, but I don't think I would really wear them, that's why I passed.  They are clean though.

That they are. I passed not even giving them a thought, but more and more real-time pics from members who got them and posted them made the want stronger. Love them on feet.

That they are. I passed not even giving them a thought, but more and more real-time pics from members who got them and posted them made the want stronger. Love them on feet.
I've debating on picking UNC's up at retail from a local fb group. DS but I'm doubting how much they'll be worn... especially with my Kentucky 1's being my fave shade of blue

gonna try later if my local spot still has their 30% discount on every item and if they still have kentuckys in my size. hopefully they do

I've debating on picking UNC's up at retail from a local fb group. DS but I'm doubting how much they'll be worn... especially with my Kentucky 1's being my fave shade of blue
Get them. My pair arrived today and the quality is amazing. I probably won't wear them much but I'm glad I picked them up at a good price.

Back
Top Bottom