• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

:pimp:

Finally picked up a pair of 2016 Banned 1s in size 11.5. $260. We'll see how I feel about them when they arrive.

Anyone here cop the jordan 1 ultra high bred ? I wanna see some video or on foot pics .....

Last edited:
So I decided I'm going to wear nothing but the Black/Whites & UNC's this month. In anticipation of the upcoming UK release.

Fam, my NDC pair of breds came with one of the swooshes dog-eared. It's not too noticeable, but it's starting to bug me. Any advice on how to straighten it out? I've thought of slightly snipping it to reduce how noticeable it is but don't want to butcher it.

Last edited:
I dunno 14s have plenty of steals in ones. A size 13 SBB 1.0 go for well under the price of a size 13

(That's why I have a size 14)
Yea, I went for a size 14 for an SBB 1 even though I'm a 13 solely bc the price was around 300$ on GOAT. The toe box room is mammoth on me (I already have a very thin fore front) however it is actually much for confortable and the length is fine. 

Will only do that for the SBB 1, because frankly.....that's probably my favorite damn colorway on any shoe. 

Anyone buy yhe JORDAN 1 *ULTRA* HIGH BRED ?
They out already?

Fam, my NDC pair of breds came with one of the swooshes dog-eared. It's not too noticeable, but it's starting to bug me. Any advice on how to straighten it out? I've thought of slightly snipping it to reduce how noticeable it is but don't want to butcher it.

Try a damp cloth and iron over it... I've never tried it but I heard if people doing that to their toe box

Yea, I went for a size 14 for an SBB 1 even though I'm a 13 solely bc the price was around 300$ on GOAT. The toe box room is mammoth on me (I already have a very thin fore front) however it is actually much for confortable and the length is fine. 
Will only do that for the SBB 1, because frankly.....that's probably my favorite damn colorway on any shoe. 

Man I'm really on the fence on copping a 14 also the price difference is pretty big.

Back
Top Bottom