Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Quick question I am trading my Top 3's for Banned 2016's is it normal for one shoe to be slightly taller than the other.  The guy is a fellow NTer and I trust him just haven't seen a pair of shoes with different heights.  Everything else looks spot on

Bro you better legit check those banned 2016s cause that's one hell of a trade.

LMAO dude sells 1 fake and 1 real shoe.. In a way this is genius because you could easy finesse someone by doing this and sell 1 legit pair and 1 fake pair for the same price (NOTE: I am NOT in any way condoning this behavior).

A reverse Bred high would be :smokin

on footaction app anyone unable to switch sizes after they enter the store and size information? i can go back and change stores but not size, even though it says i should be able to

on footaction app anyone unable to switch sizes after they enter the store and size information? i can go back and change stores but not size, even though it says i should be able to

Should be able none of the deadlines for the current shoes passed

Can you photoshop some og hi black/greens? Maybe olive drab green too? Black/vietnam camo perhaps?

Last edited:

Got the BTs finally. Definitely a FEW steps down from the banned but I'm content. Don't mind the white tongue

Came up on some black toes today (retail). Think I'm going cancel my Top 3 order now, I hit my shoe budget for the month
Good choice. Great pick up @ retail but for real BT's for even ~$200 such a solid score right now and not much off retail. Happy about that and wouldn't mind supporting GOAT or stockX either for that matter.

Are any of you seeing the BT's for these $200 prices for a size 9? Cheapest I see are around 270. IF I can even find a 9.

Back
Top Bottom