Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nubuck swoosh isn't as bad as cats make it out to be.

'94 pair is flames.

Quality, build...all of it.

Dislike the thin ankle padding though, compared to the remastered versions.

Quick question I am trading my Top 3's for Banned 2016's is it normal for one shoe to be slightly taller than the other.  The guy is a fellow NTer and I trust him just haven't seen a pair of shoes with different heights.  Everything else looks spot on

94 has the best shape but the nubuck swoosh is no good.

Compared to 94 Chicago's the '11s still have better leather though

Forgot to answer you. I haven't seen him yet mostly schedules he offered to send the money and I just mail them but I'm paranoid so I told him I'll wait. He's desperate so maybe Friday. He was in super feen mode that night though

Just a dope clean color.. and from the few pics they look pretty decent in quality. I'm excited, I'm hoping for quality along the lines of metallic ones but I won't get my hopes up

Totally agree.
I thought you meant it negatively - which had me stumped.

I'll be on a plane to London when these drop. Smh. They're not pulling a lot of hype so I'm not too stressed about it but man, this is a release I've been waiting for and if I don't secure a pair...it'll be a salty Christmas.

Last edited:
Quick question I am trading my Top 3's for Banned 2016's is it normal for one shoe to be slightly taller than the other.  The guy is a fellow NTer and I trust him just haven't seen a pair of shoes with different heights.  Everything else looks spot on

Bro you better legit check those banned 2016s cause that's one hell of a trade.

@bashmilk Vegas for sure! to me those have to be one of if not the most underrated 1........ just picked up a third pair sz10 for $70 a few days ago. just wish I had the black laces to go with them.
Great price bro, I've been looking for them here and there but not consistently and usually can't find anything under $170. My size too

SBB 2.0 came in, managed to snag for 230. Orange becoming a very likeable color of mine.

HMMMMM....I'D CHECK THE RATES ON BANNED'S AND JUST TRY TO COP A PAIR OUT RIGHT AND KEEP TOP 3'S.

I DONT SEE TOP 3'S BEING A PART OF ANY RESTOCK.

HMMMMM....I'D CHECK THE RATES ON BANNED'S AND JUST TRY TO COP A PAIR OUT RIGHT AND KEEP TOP 3'S.

I DONT SEE TOP 3'S BEING A PART OF ANY RESTOCK.
I agree.  top 3s may not be much in demand so far but the supply seems limited from what I can tell around my area.  I live 15 minutes outside of nyc and that's saying something.

I agree.  top 3s may not be much in demand so far but the supply seems limited from what I can tell around my area.  I live 15 minutes outside of nyc and that's saying something.

I AGREE.

SEEMS LIKE QUITE A FEW PEOPLE COOKED ON THE RELEASE BUT IM ALSO SEEING A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT STARVED AS WELL.

I think a lot of people copped to flip, its all that's on my eBay feed. You would think these released in banned 1s numbers looking at the amount of pairs for sale...

Back
Top Bottom