Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For folks who use the footstore VIP discos .... are you allowed to use multiple ones (say a $30 and $15 welcome one) or can you use a disco with a stressor percentage off sale. I have a slew of em and I want to pick up the navy metallics so I'm trying to figure out how to maximize these discos

Thanks fellas I just watched the stockx vid on YouTube. Really makes sense now. Not sure how I about it yet tho lol.

Out of the 2016 Jordan 1 "High OG" releases what ranking numbers would you list the shoes in order quality wise and colorway wise?

Last edited:
Out of the 2016 Jordan 1 "High OG" releases what ranking numbers would you list the shoes in order quality wise and colorway wise?
1. Banned
2. Reverse SBB
3. Black Toe
4. Top 3
5. Yin Yang Black
6. Yin Yang White
7. Metallic
8. Letterman

Last edited:
Dope. The top 3's are like that one ugly girl who takes a bunch of selfies but knows her angles to make herself more appealing.
LOL 
roll.gif

I'm surprised Shoe Palace still got that 20% off code still active, guess i'm about to cop these two sleepers for the low

Pics of my pairs one from Fl and the other fa two different production dates. Anyone else has deflects like these?

One toe box is 2016 banneds

Nothing like wearing AJ1s as slippers in your hotel room, while traveling to ATL and the fine brown skin girls. Damn.

Would trading my Copper V2s (size 10)  for SBB1s 1.0  (size 9.5, but I need a 10 so was hoping to swap with someone for a 10) be a good trade? or should the guy add some cash? 

Would trading my Copper V2s (size 10)  for SBB1s 1.0  (size 9.5, but I need a 10 so was hoping to swap with someone for a 10) be a good trade? or should the guy add some cash? 

sbb 1 could be a straight trade. I need sbb1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edit* yea fair straight up trade.

Last edited:
thanks for feed back yall. Can yall give me a LC? guy says he doesnt have receipt. and Im always weary of this 

Not sure if its just my eyes but does the shoe lace bag look a lil big? 

Last edited:

Terrible trade. VERY bad trade, unless you have 2 pairs of v2's that allow you to ignore market values.

I bought my DS SBB 1.0 for $400 from SoleStage.com (Consignment shop in Cali). They raised the price but still have a size 10 for $465.

If you were to sell your Copper v2 you can purchase those SBB's (in your right size) and still have $50-$100 left over.

Hey, do whatever makes you happy.. but trading for a shoe that isn't your size then hoping to find a swap? That seems like a reach to me bro.. SBB's came out in 2015, you still think there are people out there looking for swaps (anything is possible, odds are just slim)? Good luck, nonetheless.. get more opinions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom