Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Fam, my NDC pair of breds came with one of the swooshes dog-eared. It's not too noticeable, but it's starting to bug me. Any advice on how to straighten it out? I've thought of slightly snipping it to reduce how noticeable it is but don't want to butcher it.
I would maybe (big maybe) fill it with socks on the inside, then just lay a towel and few bricks over it for a few days and see if it flattens out.

Last edited:
Kinda weird how the quality difference is great between the banned and black toe. Did the 2013 pairs vary in quality?

Put 0 effort into the reverse SBB and black toes outside of SNKRS and no interest in the top 3. Will be grabbing kentuckys. Been wearing my metallics non stop since I grabbed them before release with no reservations. Gave them their first proper cleaning and they still almost look brand new :lol:

REMINDS ME OF WHEN I USED TO CLEAN MY KICKS IN THE 90S EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE WORN FROM BEING A KID
nthat.gif

Put 0 effort into the reverse SBB and black toes outside of SNKRS and no interest in the top 3. Will be grabbing kentuckys. Been wearing my metallics non stop since I grabbed them before release with no reservations. Gave them their first proper cleaning and they still almost look brand new :lol:

Most slept on. It's a shame because these are the cleanest colorway I am happy though, no hype = no struggle to cop.  These are the Cyber Monday's of 2016.

Last edited:
:rofl: how the hell you having problems finding a size 14? I always see those big sizes for the low

What makes you think i cant find my size? The problem is the SBBs are too loud and id liketo sell them for a pair of breds and blacktoes, which is possible right now. Im gambling on the SBB hype to have plateau'd, i dont see them going any higher unless they release black/orange 1s next year or something. So if i can get two classic 1s for a pair of 1s id never wear then i have to do that. A mans gotta do what a man does.

REMINDS ME OF WHEN I USED TO CLEAN MY KICKS IN THE 90S EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE WORN FROM BEING A KID :nthat:

Yea, really :lol:

I remember using bottles on bottles of the Kiwi Leather Dye/paint/restorer during my all white Reebok classic phase :rofl:

Most slept on. It's a shame because these are the cleanest colorway I am happy though, no hype = no struggle to cop.  These are the Cyber Monday's of 2016.

For sure. Glad I grabbed a double. I was starting to think I was going to have to break them out sooner than I hoped, but they cleaned up great.

Last edited:
So I'm new to StockX can anyone explain real quick how to navigate it
Last sale: You can click view all sales to the right of that window and It will show you sales, when and price they sold for on stockx website.

Bid: You can put a bid in at any price. The higher the bid you put in the more likely your offer is accepted. If it's lower the offer sits on the table You can also press Buy now. Buy now is choosing the lowest priced pair of shoes a seller has to offer. 

Sell: You can sell you product for a specified amount and until someone is willing to pay that price the shoes will sit. If you choose sell now, You're choosing to sell to buyer with the highest bid. 

I believe I got that correct but dont know all the specifics into how they operate. 

Last edited:
wait....dudes don't do that to make themselves (and calves) look swole on the 'gram. :rofl:

True they do it too [emoji]128517[/emoji]. I was just relating back to my online dating days. I would be like dam she look good than we'd meet and I'd be like where she at? *points at profile picture*

I would maybe (big maybe) fill it with socks on the inside, then just lay a towel and few bricks over it for a few days and see if it flattens out.

Lol maybe I'll just skip straight to throwing them under a steam roller. That might work. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm gonna try stuffing them with socks and then lightly ironing the swoosh, see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom