Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There isn't a single woman on this earth that doesn't complain or yap about her complaints. Having said this, I love my wife to death. I also love my two German Shepherds because they listen and they never complain as long as I feed them and allow them to sniff my Jordans.

Last edited:
Nearly 3 weeks after release date, Snkrs pair that my gf won finally arrived. A couple weeks ago I posted how Nike redirected my pair back to the warehouse . Once they were there, customer service reps told her they would be reshipped back. A few days later My girl gets a refund and they then tell her they are out of stock and She won't receive the shoe. She immediately asked for a manager and he helped resolve the huge mistake on Nikes part. Anyways, manger got me a pair and these were shipped from Nike headquarters in Oregon. Took numerous Nike rep chats and a bunch of time spent tryna get these, but it was worth it to me, but not my gf lol. She said this caused her too many headaches from me nagging her and all the times I made her chat/call Nike reps lol.
She won't be helping u anymore :lol:
Congrats tho

There isn't a single woman on this earth that doesn't complain or yap about her complaints.
Apparently men have been doing the same.... *Drake Shrug*
Oh believe me...I will complain like there's no end whenever these stinkin' bots prevent me from copping the old fashioned way. How do you think I was able to convince Footlocker's corporate office to send me a pair of Bred 1s weeks after they sold out. 

Nike tried to pull a fast one on me with the draw and I'm in the process of speaking with them about my son's pair as well.

Just remember, no matter how hot a chick is, or how lovely, someone out there is tired of her.

[emoji]128517[/emoji] STAY FRESH MINDED & FAITHFUL GENT'S [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Now It's 2.0 Clobbering Time on the 8th

[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Sole Smash [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

giphy.gif

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Shattered Backboards (2.0, reverse or whatever people want to call them) are pushed back to the 8th. Black Toes have been pushed up, also to the 8th... I saw a sheet for what stores are getting them in a certain area and people were right about allocation on the Backboards. They'll be at less stores than Black Toes. Let's see how many L's I can take that Sadderday.
roll.gif
mean.gif
Worst news I heard all day. It's hard enough copping one pair of 1's, let alone two on the same day. WTF!

Both raffles will be filled out if BT and SBB drop same day. I'll be happy if i win either or both

Last edited:
So  with 3 different black/white CWs releasing in 2017 I was thinking what could they be? They just did ying and yangs so int's unlikely that simple CW will be done again. I know OGs are the most likely option as well, but I do find it hard that a shoe that released in Nov 2014 will be re-released again. So I was thinking what would the chances of a remastered Vegas 1 be? 
nerd.gif

If they do release same day while all the hypebeasts are focusing on the "reverse sbb" moniker I'm eating 3 BTS in store [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Sidenote: Same goes for the UK 1 while everyone's main focus will be Space Jam 11s...I'm feasting on those 1s.

Last edited:
For the LA peeps, neo Pasadena having a FCFS restock tomorrow but I read comments saying there's already 11 ppl in line and ghost chairs...smh. Ppl gotta stop wth that nonsense.

Last edited:
stillmatic718 stillmatic718 kintan kintan turbo95eg6 turbo95eg6 October 8th. Believe me, I didn't want to believe the news either but I don't think my friend would waste time to put together a bogus release sheet for the 8th and send it to me. I'm not too surprised because the SBB 2.0 was out of nowhere too. It's just odd how they weren't sent to Dez Bryant since that's when we got first actual images of these. We usually hear about 1's several months in advance. We already know about Royals in Spring 2017. I'm also not sure how allocation will be for GS sizes as well because they never get GS sizes in store for 1's (none that I can remember off the top of my head) Xristosak Xristosak You're telling me. There will probably be twice as many people grabbing raffles. The weird thing is that the sheet reads Chicago Wht/Blk/Red Black Toe. They do have the SBB listed as Sail/Blk Reverse Shattered Backboard though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom