Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They can always delay them 
nerd.gif

Both on the same day? Oh boy.... But then again, we got both 11 lows on the same day.... (Cherry and Navys) Both were a draw..... I wonder if they will have both 1s a draw??

Both on the same day? Oh boy.... But then again, we got both 11 lows on the same day.... (Cherry and Navys) Both were a draw..... I wonder if they will have both 1s a draw??
Shadow 1's and Toro 4's. There have been a bunch of releases on the same day (not saying this will be one of them)

rhinosport rhinosport I was trying to remember if they ever did 2 pairs of 1's on a day and they did. I almost forgot that Knicks dropped on the same day as Chicagos. I'd honestly prefer a draw because I don't know how to go for multiple pairs on SNKRS (never tried to do that on desktop)

DJ Shift DJ Shift I too was trying to remember a double 1 drop. I myself wouldn't call that release the same..(NA & Jumpman) I think the recent Yin/Yang release would be the best scenario. Doing multiples on a desktop (NdC & SnKrs) can be done. Usually I pick up a pair for the wifey and my self. So far it hasn't been too tough.

rhinosport rhinosport True, that should work for Snkrs only releases too right? (App and Snkrs Desktop) Yeah, almost forgot about those. Did the "Celtics" and Black/Gold patents drop on the same day as well? Might've been a week apart but I remember being salty in April over the Patents lol

If they do release same day while all the hypebeasts are focusing on the "reverse sbb" moniker I'm eating 3 BTS in store [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Sidenote: Same goes for the UK 1 while everyone's main focus will be Space Jam 11s...I'm feasting on those 1s.
I doubt that hypebeats don´t have Black Toes on their radar also. Both will be hard to get still if they come out on the same day.

For the LA peeps, neo Pasadena having a FCFS restock tomorrow but I read comments saying there's already 11 ppl in line and ghost chairs...smh. Ppl gotta stop wth that nonsense.
Ghost chairs gonna be moved w/out a doubt. How many people in line right now?

Hyped for the remastered Black Toes, especially after selling my pair during the purge of 2014, and moving them up will help ease the costs in November. I not a fan of SBB 2.0/reverse. 2015 SBB was great quality and had a neat MJ story attached. These 2.0s seem like just a random AJ1 color, not OG, not a collab, no link to MJ.

Back
Top Bottom