• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^ Excellent [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
@Gambit11 You're telling me. This was literally me when I opened up his message
sick.gif
mean.gif
His launch sheet hasn't been off yet. Wool 12's pushed up to the 1st and Cyber 3's also releasing the same day as Shattered Backboards & Black Toes.
What is the point in calling them Cyber 3s if they aren't releasing on Cyber Monday?

Hopefully JB's marketing team has come up with a plan to advertise these "all black" Retro 3s with a different colorway name..........calling them Cyber 3s when they aren't releasing on Cyber Monday is A NOOB MOVE

I'm seeing some pairs on Twitter for $300 shipped now. Might be time for me to pull the trigger. I took all Ls on the release
If you don't pull the trigger, you'll see an even bigger L when the prices start matching the 2013 Breds within 2 months from now.

Can someone help identify these shoes MJ got on? Charlie Sheen and his pops got on the Banned 1s, but MJ's looks to have a Dunk outsole and a big white hit on the heel panel. Mind you, this was shot in '87 I believe.

My guess is the Red/White Nike Terminator

screen-shot-2013-05-09-at-11-31-50-am.png

Thought I'd post this here too, just cause it gets more action than the Rare OG thread these days.

Just picked these up. There isn't actually fakes from the 80's is there? Just off brand knock offs, right? Do I have to do a legit check on these?

Also, anything I should know about care if I plan to wear them? I've read about leather conditioners, is that necessary? What type should I get, available in Canada? Also, is there anything that should be done with the inner collar cushioning to help prevent more degrading? Does that get in the way of wearing much?

Thanks for any help/insight!

Thought I'd post this here too, just cause it gets more action than the Rare OG thread these days.

Just picked these up. There isn't actually fakes from the 80's is there? Just off brand knock offs, right? Do I have to do a legit check on these?

Also, anything I should know about care if I plan to wear them? I've read about leather conditioners, is that necessary? What type should I get, available in Canada? Also, is there anything that should be done with the inner collar cushioning to help prevent more degrading? Does that get in the way of wearing much?

Thanks for any help/insight!

What size are those and where from?

Nearly 3 weeks after release date, Snkrs pair that my gf won finally arrived. A couple weeks ago I posted how Nike redirected my pair back to the warehouse . Once they were there, customer service reps told her they would be reshipped back. A few days later My girl gets a refund and they then tell her they are out of stock and She won't receive the shoe. She immediately asked for a manager and he helped resolve the huge mistake on Nikes part. Anyways, manger got me a pair and these were shipped from Nike headquarters in Oregon. Took numerous Nike rep chats and a bunch of time spent tryna get these, but it was worth it to me, but not my gf lol. She said this caused her too many headaches from me nagging her and all the times I made her chat/call Nike reps lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly 3 weeks after release date, Snkrs pair that my gf won finally arrived. A couple weeks ago I posted how Nike redirected my pair back to the warehouse . Once they were there, customer service reps told her they would be reshipped back. A few days later My girl gets a refund and they then tell her they are out of stock and She won't receive the shoe. She immediately asked for a manager and he helped resolve the huge mistake on Nikes part. Anyways, manger got me a pair and these were shipped from Nike headquarters in Oregon. Took numerous Nike rep chats and a bunch of time spent tryna get these, but it was worth it me, but not my gf lol. She said this caused her too many headaches, me nagging her and all the times I made her chat/call Nike reps lol.

:wow: :smokin finally about damn time. You earned your [emoji]127829[/emoji] slice :smile:. And hopefully no more LC for a while too :rofl:

But 3 weeks fam :smh:

Hype is dead on these lowkey now which is good for me.

Folks going to be crying they want these back after selling them and then the price goes up [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Dont sleep stock up [emoji]129297[/emoji]

Last edited:
eek.gif
smokin.gif
finally about damn time. You earned your [emoji]127829[/emoji] slice
smile.gif
. And hopefully no more LC for a while too
roll.gif
hahahahah only when i buy off eBay or local fb pages lol. haven't posted one in a minute, hopefully won't have to if i can cop the upcoming pairs retail!

I'm not saying homie is wrong, but I refuse to believe the SBB2 and BT come out on the same day. I don't believe it, I can't.

Sooooo SBB and BT same day?

I guess I better start buttering the wife up now

Ah glad I'm single :lol:

Freedom to cop what I want without another mouth to complain [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

What A Time To Be A Single Sneakerhead [emoji]128519[/emoji]

Ah glad I'm single
laugh.gif

Freedom to cop what I want without another mouth to complain [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

What A Time To Be A Single Sneakerhead [emoji]128519[/emoji]
Find the right chick or dude and u wont have a mouth to complain...

Back
Top Bottom