Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Found a pair the bay for $260 shipped. Probably a pair of fugazi but I have no problem taking them to FCLA to get checked. Been through this before, picked up a pair of Royal 1s that turned out to be fakes. Got them checked at FC and they gave me the form to prove they were fake. The bay told me to destroy them and sign a waiver saying I did so. Got my refund back and the fugazi seller took a big L. Gotta love screwing over the scammers. [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Dang that's crazy I've never heard of eBay having u destroy them. That's a good idea on their part though if they are actually fake because I'm sure once word spread of them doing that a lot of other fake sellers wouldn't list on eBay.

Dang that's crazy I've never heard of eBay having u destroy them. That's a good idea on their part though if they are actually fake because I'm sure once word spread of them doing that a lot of other fake sellers wouldn't list on eBay.
Yeah that happened to me with a pair of Space Jams in 2010. Bay asked me to dispose/destroy them and returned my funds. They didn't ask me to sign a waiver. 

Think i ended up donating them. Hopefully they didn't end up back on the bay.

They don't do it all the time and it's kinda rare now, majority of the time they ask you to ship them back.

I guess if you can try you can tell PayPal it's illegal to ship counterfeit items but I don't think they care

Actually now that I think about it I got sent a fake pair of shoes and they refunded my money and didn't even ask about the shoes :rofl:

They don't do it all the time and it's kinda rare now, majority of the time they ask you to ship them back.
I guess if you can try you can tell PayPal it's illegal to ship counterfeit items but I don't think they care
If you read their policy, it says eBay doesn't require you to send the item back for a refund but I do believe they need an appraiser to check them(FlightClub). I believe I t's illegal to mail counterfeit items as well.

From eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/money-back-guarantee.html

Last edited:

If you read their policy, it says eBay doesn't require you to send the item back for a refund but I do believe they need an appraiser to check them(FlightClub). I believe I t's illegal to mail counterfeit items as well.

I understand that but I've seen plenty times on here and other forums where people were still required to send back the shoes

Either way doesn't matter to me since I don't buy off eBay anymore with all these fakes and scams

Question to those that have used the footstore apps for the new reservation process. Do you have to do anything when your timer hits zero or is it automatically entered and checked for you

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Shattered Backboards (2.0, reverse or whatever people want to call them) are pushed back to the 8th. Black Toes have been pushed up, also to the 8th... I saw a sheet for what stores are getting them in a certain area and people were right about allocation on the Backboards. They'll be at less stores than Black Toes. Let's see how many L's I can take that Sadderday. :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
gambit11 gambit11 You're telling me. This was literally me when I opened up his message :x :smh: His launch sheet hasn't been off yet. Wool 12's pushed up to the 1st and Cyber 3's also releasing the same day as Shattered Backboards & Black Toes.

@Gambit11 You're telling me. This was literally me when I opened up his message
sick.gif
mean.gif
His launch sheet hasn't been off yet. Wool 12's pushed up to the 1st and Cyber 3's also releasing the same day as Shattered Backboards & Black Toes.
Wait are the Cyber 3s are Cyber Monday release?

If your wrong fam :smh: :smh:

I request a scarlet letter to be cast on your account and for you to be banished to live out the rest your life as a pig farmer making 3 shillings an hour in Hosenslawhaven

Last edited:
If there is any solid info on the Black Toes, @vampire xtc could elaborate on it if shipments have been sent out for them.

Stores would be starting to receive them.

Last edited:
I'm seeing some pairs on Twitter for $300 shipped now. Might be time for me to pull the trigger. I took all Ls on the release

Back
Top Bottom