Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Let's be honest, this blk/red release will be tough. With an 'alleged' 100k or even 60k..There are factors fighting against us. Not since 1985 has there been this marketing/media attention, ever! To showcase them in front of millions, was not a mistake. (How come Westbrook wasn't holding a pair of '13s? But a pair of '11s?) Now, more than ever, folks will want a pair of these "banned" Jordan 1s. Folks that didn't even know they were coming out, now are gunning for them. And to put them on SnKrs this early?? All promotion. I hope I am wrong, but everything seems to lead this way.

I just hope everyone on NT at least gets a pair. And to the people that happen get multiples....you should play the lottery.

Let's be honest, this blk/red release will be tough. With an 'alleged' 100k or even 60k..There are factors fighting against us. Not since 1985 has there been this marketing/media attention, ever! To showcase them in front of millions, was not a mistake. (How come Westbrook wasn't holding a pair of '13s? But a pair of '11s?) Now, more than ever, folks will want a pair of these "banned" Jordan 1s. Folks that didn't even know they were coming out, now are gunning for them. And to put them on SnKrs this early?? All promotion. I hope I am wrong, but everything seems to lead this way.

I just hope everyone on NT at least gets a pair. And to the people that happen get multiples....you should play the lottery.
word I never get anything rare from nike im ready to pay resale prices first day as long as they are below $500 

Back home, broke out the black toes

We need to see some more 1 collections posted.

It been a while since we've seen some past and present collection pics :nerd:

Probably :lol:

Heck, even old collection pics to take our minds off the 30 day wait for 2016's :wink:

Last edited:
A month out and not feeling confident on my opportunity to pick up BRed [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji]s .... At retail BUT FEELIN good about black toes.

Last edited:
How soon is now?

Not pictured:doubles and the sbb, frags and banneds which I don't have. Never mind the sheet game weakness. It's nice to have all the retros of the ogs that have NA though.

And special thanks to Eddie, Bobby, Casper, a random dude on eBay, and some others for helping me add to this collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh, there was also no shipping email and multiple request were being sent. Typically when you put a preorder up a month or so in advance people assume the shoes will be shipping a couple days before release,

Hell even day of release. It's understandable that things happen and sometimes you have to ship after, but communicate that to those that entrusted you with their money.

It probably sounds like I'm gripping but good customer service goes a long way.

Like I said the shoes came and they are legit but check out that Metallic V thread there were a ton of frustrated people.

Nah, you are definitely being unrealistic here. I see nothing wrong with what they did.

This is what happens when you do a pre-order. Some of you guys want your hand held too much.

Dont do pre-orders if you can't afford to have a few hundred bucks tied up. I know it wasn't you since you said it was a friend, but you definitely aint a candidate for ordering via pre-order

And of course they drop bred 1's around the time when I gotta pay for college textbooks

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

borrow text book, go to local copy store, pay them $15 to make a copy of the entire book. Money saved.

Did this from sophomore through senior of college. Used the extra money gambling on sports.

wow, 9/3 is here. Crept up.

Debating on whether i need them or not. Probably wore my '13 pair maybe 5 times.

And of course they drop bred 1's around the time when I gotta pay for college textbooks

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

borrow text book, go to local copy store, pay them $15 to make a copy of the entire book. Money saved.

Did this from sophomore through senior of college. Used the extra money gambling on sports.

I find all my books for free online. Occasionally I need to go to a slightly older edition. Most teachers understand and will let you know if they know of any major differences

Back
Top Bottom