Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
seandon23 seandon23 I was just pulling your leg, but if you really want to, I won't be mad at ya :wink:
900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

Speaking of contributing, I will be gathering all links for both the Yin and Yang 1's for this Saturday, as well as the White Gum Uptempos and Alternate Olympic 7's.

I will have them posted in the normal format I typically post them as, but I will have both Men and GS links posted together.

Example:

Last edited:
If you all like, I can have the Men's and GS posted separately and in spoilers to avoid posting a gargantuan list, taking up the entire page.

Example:

Villa

Oqium

Villa

Oqium

Which would you all prefer, the first format above this post, or the format in this post? Lmk

Last edited:
If you all like, I can have the Men's and GS posted separately and in spoilers to avoid posting a gargantuan list.

Example:

Which would you all prefer, the first format above this post, or the format in this post? Lmk
1st way for these lazies up in here. Still come in thread on release day asking for links [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

^^
thx, babyJs. i WILL be grabbing the remastered black toes, but will most likely leave the tongue white. that is, depending on how many pairs i can secure of course.

Back
Top Bottom