Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Have both... leather differences will be enough to be a different shoe.  

i totally get it. But i don't like the way black and red shoes look on ME.

Purely nostalgia for me. The shoe my Mom wouldn't get for me back in '85 because it was just under $70.

Last edited:
My Boy rocking em on court tonight ! These chis are build ford tough! Still look good after 100 wears

Nah, you are definitely being unrealistic here. I see nothing wrong with what they did.

This is what happens when you do a pre-order. Some of you guys want your hand held too much.

Dont do pre-orders if you can't afford to have a few hundred bucks tied up. I know it wasn't you since you said it was a friend, but you definitely aint a candidate for ordering via pre-order

Fam u hit the nail on the head. Honestly tho I don't pre-order much so it works out in my favor. I'm at a point in my life where I have learned to let it go or pay the price for what I really want.

Sold my size 10 Lettermans for $120. Fit too dam big. Went to shiekh and copped a size 9.5 for $103. Love me a win.

*with that said, any of you hypebeasts pick up those navy/gold/white Olympic 1's? I Wana see some pix [emoji]128566[/emoji]

Guys keep in mind size 13 damn near non existent in those gym red 1s. With the said switch the 4 and the 2 and you got a deal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom