Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
GOAT has two listings @ $390 and $395 (new)

I havent checked stockx yet though.
if you weren't aware, i just wanted to let you know that you can bid on both GOAT and StockX for your size. if the price is right, a seller will accept.

This has to be my biggest steal in the most unlikely place. I was walking home after dropping off my car with my mechanic. Passed thru a yard sale and a pair of LBJ South beach 9s caught my eye. They were beat and so were a bunch of random nikes and Js. Then the lady running it told me she had 3 new pairs. She busted out these bred 1s, steel 10s, and fire red 4s. Told her how much for the bred 1s and she says "hold on" and bust this out from under the shoes...

Receipt from Nike Santa Monica from the original release and tells me to give her $150 as thats whats listed on the receipt. I ran home got money and ran back lol. So $150 for new and authentic bred 1s.

Last edited:

This has to be my biggest steal in the most unlikely place. I was walking home after dropping off my car with my mechanic. Passed thru a yard sale and a pair of LBJ South beach 9s caught my eye. They were beat and so were a bunch of random nikes and Js. Then the lady running it told me she had 3 new pairs. She busted out these bred 1s, steel 10s, and fire red 4s. Told her how much for the bred 1s and she says "hold on" and bust this out from under the shoes...

Receipt from Nike Santa Monica from the original release and tells me to give her $150 as thats whats listed on the receipt. I ran home got money and ran back lol. So $150 for new and authentic bred 1s.

Damn... Luck was on your side today

Wtfuzzzzzzz!!!! You must feel great! Somebody rub against this man for some good luck. Wow that's an awesome story

I have normal width feet and can feet in jordan 1s in 9 which is my tts. I can size down to a 8.5 and my metallic navy/sbb fits nicely. Question is can i do .5 size to a 9.5 without it being too big and floppy? thxs.

size?

I know this is the wrong topic, but anyone kind of enough to give a quick Legit Check:

Thank You

so I have a quick question, not sure if its in the right area but yall are so dam helpful :smile:

Guna be in Vegas this weekend from the 25th -  29th of june.

any good sneaker spots/outlets I need to check out?

so I have a quick question, not sure if its in the right area but yall are so dam helpful :smile:
Guna be in Vegas this weekend from the 25th -  29th of june.
any good sneaker spots/outlets I need to check out?

Urban necessities and play the machine and win some yeezys for cheap

Back
Top Bottom