Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally I join the club, Breds later this year and I'm done with ones

Nice [emoji]9786[/emoji]

How much? I got ultimate steal when I got mine lol. Still haven't worn my pair but I have to soon

Last edited:

Google pic, I think it's really cool how there's actually two different metallic red cws the one darker lipstick red and then the more classic red wonder if JB decides to continue the series which shade they'll pick

Can't wait to see pics when you get them!

Lol you got it... 01s are nice they really are and in some ways more accurate to original than remaster, just all things considered IMO remaster mold is the way to go, can't go wrong with 01 tho, 2013 nah

But what if the royals get a remaster?

I'll get that pair then lol no biggie. I don't wanna wait around for them to get remastered, no regrets lol. I've been wanting to grab these royals for a min. Those Breds tho, can't wait! To take that L LMAO.

DS? Nice I got my DS pair for $300 it was well documented on here when I got em lol. I gotta pull em out this summer

Very nice, my pair was vnds. you got them for a good price, I wish I got them for 3 I haven't been able to find any real pairs for under 5 so when I got the opportunity I took it. We are in summer already lol pull them out. Then again I live in Miami summer all year around sadly [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Just got my bday present. Scratching NYC 1 off my list [emoji]10004[/emoji] thx to the wifey.
Really wanted these after I got my LA1 and was impressed. If you don't have these, there a MUST! ALSO I JUST UnDS some CM and living them more than i expected to!

Back
Top Bottom