• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looks like one pair has gotten wet
Yeah looks like it.  I'm not sure but on my old pair of SBB, if you clean it with any type of solution it stains the orange leather.  I don't even know how you would go about cleaning it if there are any marks to it.

Best stuff on the planet

My local Nike Outlet has them for $130 and last time i checked, they almost had FSR. Give them a call:

Nike
Sporting Goods Store · Folsom Premium Outlets
13000 Folsom Blvd #401 · (916) 985-7313

Thanks man I will check that out! Repped

Welp took in those sus Backboards to my local consignment shop and the guy did a side by side comparison to a pair of bred 1s. Tab on the heel is a completely different size and the Nike Air logo looks way off. Looks like I got played by this eBay dude. Chargeback season incoming.

Welp took in those sus Backboards to my local consignment shop and the guy did a side by side comparison to a pair of bred 1s. Tab on the heel is a completely different size and the Nike Air logo looks way off. Looks like I got played by this eBay dude. Chargeback season incoming.

You realize the black and reds have a completely different mold right?

Comparison isn't even remotely relevant

Last edited:

Dog, really? A 2013 vs a remastered 15' you cant be serious

I have some 2016 breds I'll be happy to sell you in advance. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

That shop should be very happy that your pics didn't have their whole name on them.  That is pretty bad...

Yeah, it's like they saw money to be made and hired a couple dudes that know their GRs to be the legit checkers.

Now that I think about it more that's pretty bad of the owner. It's a new shop that recently opened up. Don't think I'll be going back anytime soon

to be honest, if its a busy shop, the way dudes check in shoes are suspect as a whole. I know someone who knowingly passed on some fake AJ1 Chicagos to FC and they didn't even know. He didn't go through with it. Just wanted to see if they would catch it.

But comparing two different molds? Ridiculous.

Its more suspect that shop owner didn't know.

I wouldn't buy anything from that place

Exactly. You don't have to be an 'expert' to open a store front. Too many people are putting faith into stuff like this.

It's a huge red flag that the shop owner didn't know not to compare to two.

^ Thanks fam. Seriously appreciate that. :nthat:

My goodness, the stupidity of even making this comparison between two completely different models of 1's at a consignment shop of all places. This just shows the current state of the sneaker culture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom