Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Anybody know what these are by any chance? What The?

Beautiful. Picked up from the post office this morning. And for $280? Can't beat it
Can you take some detailed pictures of the leather up close?

I never seem to find any good, detailed images of the SBBs up close. It's like they're non-existent on the internet (and Niketalk in general).

Can you take some detailed pictures of the leather up close?
I never seem to find any good, detailed images of the SBBs up close. It's like they're non-existent on the internet (and Niketalk in general).

Yeah, I mean I don't understand why there's no pics of sbb, Chicago, or UNC on the net, or even here, the 1 thread. It's mind boggling.

Ok so I bought these used and one toe box is creased more than the other and the color seems a bit different. Does the left side toe box seem authentic? I'm getting skeptical whether both shoes are legit or not

Last edited:
Maybe that's what it is... I wasn't able to really look at them until about an hour ago... But man something about these seems a bit off

Guys Im going to Chicago next week any good legit sneaker store??

Last edited:
Ok so I bought these used and one toe box is creased more than the other and the color seems a bit different. Does the left side toe box seem authentic? I'm getting skeptical whether both shoes are legit or not

If that was the case the seller would be screwing themselves too, they would have left foot legit, right foot fake or vice versa

Scrolling through my footlocker app this morning and saw this [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Footactuon still has the Cyber Monday's up. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. I'm still shocked they are still 160 though. I was going to wait until they went on sale but I have no idea when that will be

Footactuon still has the Cyber Monday's up. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. I'm still shocked they are still 160 though. I was going to wait until they went on sale but I have no idea when that will be

My local Nike Outlet has them for $130 and last time i checked, they almost had FSR. Give them a call:

Nike
Sporting Goods Store · Folsom Premium Outlets
13000 Folsom Blvd #401 · (916) 985-7313

Back
Top Bottom