Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah it is what SBB are Jesus was just saying what I'm after are 85 cws, I know what those cws are obviously they've already been made but if there is a plus cw along the way I like I reserve the right to purchase them with no guilt lol, it's like all you want is this but you own these how dare you? Lol, ok I dunno what else to say

Agreed, even though the Celtics and the SBB are retro plus, they are two genius colorways. SBB having high quality is a plus

Then are Frags okay seeing as they're based on a OG sample?

I shouldn't have presented the vibe of anyone who buys non-OG cws is "clueless or dumb" or any negative connotation whatsoever, buy whatever you like of course that's why they make so many cws, different strokes etc...
Having said that for myself the frag's are very dope but there's no way I would pay that resell price and additionally I would rather have Chicago's, UNC or metallic's (which I do) over the frag's, SBB as well

Can anyone in the thread guide me to a thorough soleswap tutorial for the 1's?  I see videos but they never show the process like customizers have a monopoly on soleswap projects.  I dont want to rip the thread to the shoe but it seems like the only way.  I'm trying to fix my 01s and 85s the drag is so bad on them now so I rarely wear em.      

Can anyone in the thread guide me to a thorough soleswap tutorial for the 1's?  I see videos but they never show the process like customizers have a monopoly on soleswap projects.  I dont want to rip the thread to the shoe but it seems like the only way.  I'm trying to fix my 01s and 85s the drag is so bad on them now so I rarely wear em.      
I can't point you to a specific site but I did see a vid a while back of someone replacing the Chi cw of the 1.5 with a regular sole/midsole of 1's. With the amount of stitching needed he said the whole process is a pain and nearly not worth it. But maybe there's a shoe repair shop that'll do it for you

Quick question to anyone that owns the DSM (hope this isnt a stupid question) but do they fit just like any other jordan 1?  just because the entire upper is patent leather. Planning to hopefully cop a pair soon

^^^ be careful, they crease like a mf'er and they fit more TTS for me because how unflexible they are........ but again that's just me.

Lol apparently I saturate this and other 1 threads with too many pics, seems a lot of folk just get really tired of looking at the shots specifically the SBB lol, tryin to give ya'll a "break"

Back
Top Bottom