Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Scooped these for the L.O.W. very nice pick up leather is very similar to Uncs to me. :smokin

the white sole is a killer IMO. if the sole was black, i would have 3 pairs already. customs would be endless. however, thats probably why JB kept the sole white.

Other way around.. Baron 1s are underrated and look dope.  Maroon 6s are expensive and all hype on NA but is ehhh.  Just my opinion of course!  
I think they are dope and I love em.  But quality wise and fit wise they are pretty uncomfortable for me at least.  I have wide feet and the narrow toebox kills my pinky toes.  6's run nice and wide plus its an OG colorway that hasnt been released since 91.  

Didn't even know that people listed them that high because all I ever see for sale are 15s

Just got a promotion and trying to hunt down a pair of royals.. Which year should I look for?
save ya money. Lol if they remastering breds already hit Chicagos which were first to drop in 2013... royals and shadows will follow suit shortly. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom