• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lettermans 100 shipped
just tried calling them for the navy's and they're all sold out. $100 shipped is the kind of a deal i am looking for and i'm sure that there will be plenty more in the future.

Last edited:
So nt brethren. We all love our 1s and slim fit tapered denim. I was womderimg when baggy clothes become the trend again will some of you go back to super baggy pants or stay with the slim taper crowd? As a big legged guy Im staying with my slim tapered denim. It gives my overall look a nice profile.

So nt brethren. We all love our 1s and slim fit tapered denim. I was womderimg when baggy clothes become the trend again will some of you go back to super baggy pants or stay with the slim taper crowd? As a big legged guy Im staying with my slim tapered denim. It gives my overall look a nice profile.

never going back. 41 years old. Can't go back.

The term baggy is arbitrary to say the least. Straight fit jeans by today's standard are considered baggy, or NT denim, where as 10-15 years ago straight jeans would've been considered slim in relativity.

With that being said I rock with straight fits just because it's all I know. Even if the jean trend shifts one way or the other I'm always somewhere right in the middle.

Last edited:
The term baggy is arbitrary to say the least. Straight fit jeans by today's standard are considered baggy, or NT denim, where as 10-15 years ago straight jeans would've been considered slim in relativity.

With that being said I rock with straight fits just because it's all I know. Even if the jean trend shifts one way or the other I'm always somewhere right in the middle.

When I say baggy, I mean like 1990s hip hop baggy.

Jordan needs to do a Og 1 with a color blocking with same colors but in different shades would be wave if done with grey

Not my pic but the laceswap almost sold me on a pair of rare airs.  I almost scowered ebay for a pair to cop real quick but I saw those toebox creases and I just cant do cruddy leather quality on high top 1's anymore.  Especially on a non og colorway that I kinda sorta feel.  Might get another pair of CMs and do a lil project though.  If anyone is on reddit this is    rjohnston1's photo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom