Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I had those rare air's. I bought that pair and family forever's the sameday. the FF's quality blew these out of the water. leather is stiff. so I returned them.

they never released that copper/black pair of rare air's I was waiting for. the only pair of the rare air's I actually wanted.

watch them release them in a few years. bastards. I want them now.

Did the steam procedure to try tame the creases on the AJxSB 'Stecyk' and effectively flattened the toebox to resemble the higher quality 1's.

They used to be super boxy and these b**ches crease bad.

Makes me not want to sell them now.

Did the steam procedure to try tame the creases on the AJxSB 'Stecyk' and effectively flattened the toebox to resemble the higher quality 1's.
They used to be super boxy and these b**ches crease bad.
Makes me not want to sell them now.

How exactly did you do it? It came out nice

Sweet baby jesus... oh my [emoji]128552[/emoji]

after you fill the inside of the toe box so that its tightly packed you put a water soaked towel over the toebox. Then with an iron on medium setting, go over the wet towel in quick swipes so you don't damage the shoe. I made sure that the towel stayed really soaked so that it kept the steam going. The rigidity of the material softens under the heat thus flattening the toe area

after you fill the inside of the toe box so that its tightly packed you put a water soaked towel over the toebox. Then with an iron on medium setting, go over the wet towel in quick swipes so you don't damage the shoe. I made sure that the towel stayed really soaked so that it kept the steam going. The rigidity of the material softens under the heat thus flattening the toe area
Sneaker Shields in all my 1s [emoji]128175[/emoji] best way to prevent this

I had those rare air's. I bought that pair and family forever's the sameday. the FF's quality blew these out of the water. leather is stiff. so I returned them.
they never released that copper/black pair of rare air's I was waiting for. the only pair of the rare air's I actually wanted.
watch them release them in a few years. bastards. I want them now.
I was waiting on those copper rare airs too, wanted em for some daily beater shoes. Sucks they never released, I didn't like the other pairs that released.

I was waiting on those copper rare airs too, wanted em for some daily beater shoes. Sucks they never released, I didn't like the other pairs that released.
yeah really annoying! hope they release them tho. hopefully without the rare air gimmick

Got the Navy metallics from SNS and they sent me a 10 instead of a 9 :x

them blk/gold go hard :x
...sometimes wonder when/if they'll drop again.. def can't ever see em as anything but a limited release tho

+1 for rockin em, I bet too many of those are sittin DS in box

Back
Top Bottom