• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Good get your mind off those whack *** super greens

Lol... btw, me and my bro were cool like 48 hrs later. That fight was simmering for about 18 mos. Sometimes brothers just gotta whoop on each other to keep things cool. Pressure release and all.

Never did end up getting the SBBs, tho.

My brother too is due for an *** whoopin

Jordan 1 bros I need your help
I made an honest mistake on grailed and mixed up two buyers packages
One guy ordered Shadow 1s and one guy ordered Nudie Jeans, the packages were mixed up and the guy with the nudie jeans agreed to ship them back but the guy who got my Jordan 1s blocked me on Grailed now. What can I do? I contacted PayPal and they basically said I'm s.o.l

Buyer agreed to send them back and now as stopped responding

Last edited:
Jordan 1 bros I need your help
I made an honest mistake on grailed and mixed up two buyers packages
One guy ordered Shadow 1s and one guy ordered Nudie Jeans, the packages were mixed up and the guy with the nudie jeans agreed to ship them back but the guy who got my Jordan 1s blocked me on Grailed now.
First off, sorry to hear you need to sell jordans and jeans to keep your son in daycare.  Unless you have a large inventory of high value collectibles, can't see this being even close to sustainable to keeping your kid there. 

The problem on your end is that the label you created for the jeans but instead sent shadows were in fact delivered.  If the buyer isn't creating a paypal case stating the item wasn't as described, I'm not sure how you can get him to send it back.  Buyer paid and you shipped and it reached the destination.  Really don't see any way you can get it back at this point.

Last edited:
moeses moeses Damn fam, sorry to hear all that. I don't think there's anything you can really do at this point :smh: .. hopefully someone else says otherwise but if dude isn't responding it's safe to say he probably knows he came up big time.

Keep us posted, I'm interested in knowing how it all turns out.

Back
Top Bottom