Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Y'all care to share about your problems with KixSquare? I've dealt with them and had good service.

Ordered Pinnacles and got tracking but they didn't update at all. Emailed and didn't get a response until a week later. They ended up shipping me another pair from some other place and somehow, they sent an email to another person and the random guy was emailing both of us about my pair of shoes. I ended up getting the shoes but I'm not going through that again.

Well GOT DAMN bruh! Sorry you had to go through that tho. Chi 1 release was jus too stressful and a beast honestly. Preorders falling through...ish was jus ugly
Lessons learned :lol:

I'm just glad I got refunded and didn't lose a cent.

Last edited:
Congrats :pimp:

That leather is so soft on the orange and off white areas, I compare them to the softness of the leaves of a rose.

Might sound weird, but if you have felt the smoothness of rose leaves, you would know what I mean :wink:

That was mad poetic bro.
I almost teared up :lol:

Release was STUPID.

Thank God I had no troubles but the Bred 1 release gonna be a problem tho! Probably worse than Chi 1's

Ordered Pinnacles and got tracking but they didn't update at all. Emailed and didn't get a response until a week later. They ended up shipping me another pair from some other place and somehow, they sent an email to another person and the random guy was emailing both of us about my pair of shoes. I ended up getting the shoes but I'm not going through that again.

Damn that's crazy! glad you got your kicks tho, I hope there isn't any issues with these.

Chi 1 release started horrible for me lmao. Met up with another NT'er for Jimmy Jazz release. Soon as doors opened to the mall, everyone ran to the JJ store makin it a huge gaggle. Then these MF'ers handed out tickets thru the damn cage gates. I was like bruhhhhhhh. Haven't experienced anything like it since Altitude 13's. Haha. Glad the homie managed to get a ticket.

I was thinking the same thing after reading it :rofl:

Almost had a Shakespeare moment :lol:

Chi 1s had to be one of the easiest hyped 1s release for me. Won the Nike SM raffle, which was one of the last in store raffles, and Eastbay came in clutch for the double up. Literally easiest footsite checkout ive ever had. Immediately added to cart and checked out within a min. I remember a lot of ppl ate off Eastbay that day

Only bought 1 shoe from KixSquare and that was the Royal lows.. no problems on my end. First time I got delivered a shoe in the morning too 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

On the subject of Chicago's, I had no chance.. I was without a car around that time and my parents hated even the thought of me buying shoes, so the raffle way was out 
laugh.gif
 had to go around the corner to stay at my gma's house for 2 days and somehow on that street and only that street, my internet goes from 4G LTE with 4 bars to 3G with 2 bars. Threw in the towel 
tired.gif

You got lucky tho

Raffle is luck and so is only especially footsite, never tried and prob never will. That wait to check OU and giving you 3 hour time... I'm good

I was driving back to my mom's during the SBB release, was going to go with her and my older brother to my cousin's HS graduation party. I was trying for 45 minutes to get some site to add to cart (Shoe Palace, maybe?) while careening over curvy mountain roads between MA & NY. Nothing ever carted, and I ended up getting to the bus station to pick up my bro about 15 mins after his bus came in and he gave me all sorts of lip about being "late" and making him wait. I snapped while we were waiting at a red light and grabbed him by the shirt, and he punched me in the side of the head. Then I straight whooped his *** in my mom's driveway when we got to her house (at one point I smashed his travel thermos over his head; can't remember if that was before or after I kicked him in the ribs a couple times while he was on the ground).

Talk about "Sadderday"... that was an interesting morning....

I was driving back to my mom's during the SBB release, was going to go with her and my older brother to my cousin's HS graduation party. I was trying for 45 minutes to get some site to add to cart (Shoe Palace, maybe?) while careening over curvy mountain roads between MA & NY. Nothing ever carted, and I ended up getting to the bus station to pick up my bro about 15 mins after his bus came in and he gave me all sorts of lip about being "late" and making him wait. I snapped while we were waiting at a red light and grabbed him by the shirt, and he punched me in the side of the head. Then I straight whooped his *** in my mom's driveway when we got to her house (at one point I smashed his travel thermos over his head; can't remember if that was before or after I kicked him in the ribs a couple times while he was on the ground).

Thats that Boston rage I know and love

Lol... btw, me and my bro were cool like 48 hrs later. That fight was simmering for about 18 mos. Sometimes brothers just gotta whoop on each other to keep things cool. Pressure release and all.

Never did end up getting the SBBs, tho.

Lmao GOT DAMN

Lol... btw, me and my bro were cool like 48 hrs later. That fight was simmering for about 18 mos. Sometimes brothers just gotta whoop on each other to keep things cool. Pressure release and all.

Never did end up getting the SBBs, tho.

That's real talk though. Had a similar situation with mine on the highway one time

Back
Top Bottom