Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jordan 1 bros I need your help
I made an honest mistake on grailed and mixed up two buyers packages
One guy ordered Shadow 1s and one guy ordered Nudie Jeans, the packages were mixed up and the guy with the nudie jeans agreed to ship them back but the guy who got my Jordan 1s blocked me on Grailed now. What can I do? I contacted PayPal and they basically said I'm s.o.l

Buyer agreed to send them back and now as stopped responding

There is absolutely nothing you can do, only hope is dude sends the shoes back.

Did the guy who you accidentally sent the shadows to stop responding? 8i

Picked these up for $110. Snoozed on release day glad to have them

moeses moeses Damn fam, sorry to hear all that. I don't think there's anything you can really do at this point :smh: .. hopefully someone else says otherwise but if dude isn't responding it's safe to say he probably knows he came up big time.

Keep us posted, I'm interested in knowing how it all turns out.
Thanks fam
You win some you lose some. Just happened to come the one week I'm strapped for cash
Just bought my wedding suit and shoes not knowing there would be some big unexpected finances

Was hoping to not have to return and repurchase but hey, my first loss in the shoe game after all these years... Not too bad

Jordan 1 bros I need your help
I made an honest mistake on grailed and mixed up two buyers packages
One guy ordered Shadow 1s and one guy ordered Nudie Jeans, the packages were mixed up and the guy with the nudie jeans agreed to ship them back but the guy who got my Jordan 1s blocked me on Grailed now. What can I do? I contacted PayPal and they basically said I'm s.o.l

Buyer agreed to send them back and now as stopped responding
Maaan 
sick.gif
 hopefully he changes his mind and sends them back. Good luck
What size are you? Both shoes Deadstock? Aren't WCiv selling for $270-300? Not sure on masters since I never followed that shoe.
10.5 and neither one are deadstock. What's your opinion on this?

If they aren't DS and the Chicagos are, that's up to you. It's not a bad trade if the Chicago are DS

There is absolutely nothing you can do, only hope is dude sends the shoes back.

Did the guy who you accidentally sent the shadows to stop responding? 8i
Yeah. The other guy has been super cool.

There really isn't anything you can do my man, you could put him on blast but doubt it does anything because technically it was your fault. I know an honest person would send it back but if they were DS and maybe he knows about kicks or did a simple search and saw the kicks were worth way more than he paid you he's just gonna flip em or something.

It's not like you can call the cops or any of that nonsense :/

Sorry about the situation man

Sorry about your situation fam @moeses  

Doesn't look too good on your end man but hope it all works out.

SF ain't cheap.

Definetly a bonehead move on my part. It is what it is. Just hoping that the other guy at least ships the jeans back to me

solefed solefed Those are the same pair?

I thought you had found another pair. Still super clean and crisp. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom