Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got these for a damn good price, what's the best way to clean them?

With the blood of virgins.

Last edited:
Who has 9 pairs of royals just laying around in 2016?
Royals are barely moving at $800 now even in 10.5/11

Prices are going down

I'm sitting on 2 pairs myself
9 pairs of royals??
eek.gif
I would kill for one pair lol
I've had about 20 pairs of the 2013 Royal 1s. I studied them inside and out, found people selling authentic pairs for the low, and would grab those pairs and sit on them for a while or flip them. I've had 6-8 pairs at once, never 9 though. It was the only pair of Js I was wearing for a while. Prices have fallen with the hype. The "remastered" mold gives hope for a re-release. I couldn't count how many times I would send a counteroffer and get declined because some people fully expect them to release again in 2017. I don't see it happening but I would very much like it.

smile.gif

Anyone in here managed to grab navy metallic's highs from the flight 23 in bmore over the weekend? Tried my best to lookout for the homies in here but things came up. Was going to make my way Sunday but sold out smh.

Y'all care to share about your problems with KixSquare? I've dealt with them and had good service.
I placed an preorder for the Chicago 1's, since I was having surgery that weekend of the release, and after about 2 weeks of no updates, I contacted them a few times regarding my order and didn't get any replies until they refunded me (nearly three weeks after my preorder).

They said they "oversold pairs" in size 9 and a few others.

Gave them another shot after they sent me an apology email and claimed to give me a discount and free shipping on a future order, but when I placed an order for the UNC's, no discount, no free shipping, and again, no updates for about three weeks.

Last edited:
I placed an preorder for the Chicago 1's and after about 2 weeks of no updates, I contacted them a few times regarding my order and didn't get any replies until they refunded me, nearly three weeks after my preorder.

Gave them another shot after they sent me an apology email and claimed to give me a discount and free shipping, but when I placed an order for the UNC's, no discount, no free shipping, and again, no updates for about three weeks.

http://niketalk.com/t/649190/air-jordan-1-sbb-legit-check

Feels weird owning these joints... Wanted them for so damn long and now I have em.. Welp on to the next one. Def breaking these out of my bday

Feels weird owning these joints... Wanted them for so damn long and now I have em.. Welp on to the next one. Def breaking these out of my bday
Congrats :pimp:

That leather is so soft on the orange and off white areas, I compare them to the softness of the leaves of a rose.

Might sound weird, but if you have felt the smoothness of rose leaves, you would know what I mean :wink:

Last edited:
I placed an preorder for the Chicago 1's, since I was having surgery that weekend of the release, and after about 2 weeks of no updates, I contacted them a few times regarding my order and didn't get any replies until they refunded me (nearly three weeks after my preorder).

Gave them another shot after they sent me an apology email and claimed to give me a discount and free shipping on a future order, but when I placed an order for the UNC's, no discount, no free shipping, and again, no updates for about three weeks.

Well GOT DAMN bruh! Sorry you had to go through that tho. Chi 1 release was jus too stressful and a beast honestly. Preorders falling through...ish was jus ugly

Congrats :pimp:

That leather is so soft on the orange and off white areas, I compare them to the softness of the leaves of a rose.

Might sound weird, but if you have felt Altho smoothness of rose leaves, you would know what I mean :wink:

I know what you mean bro, these joints are def. special pictures don't do them justice.

The kid has a second lol... I told him let's talk about those but he was on some he might keep em..

Back
Top Bottom