Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Congrats on the pick up.  How much was the purchase if you dont mind me asking?  Seems like alot of 01 corgi breds are being purchased recently.

550 and they're a 10.5. I'm shocked that they actually fit close to my 10 in all my other pairs

550 and they're a 10.5. I'm shocked that they actually fit close to my 10 in all my other pairs
Ok cool.. sounds like the going rate from him.  

Are people, like you, going for these because of the quality of 01s and don't want to instead go for the remastered bred 1s dropping later this year?

Ok cool.. sounds like the going rate from him.  

Are people, like you, going for these because of the quality of 01s and don't want to instead go for the remastered bred 1s dropping later this year?

I got them solely because of corgi and I knew they were legit. It's only the 3 or 4th shoe I've got on the secondary market and have always dealt with someone who has a massive legit rep.

I probably would have rather had a 94 pair but I didn't have one in my collection and took a chance he would respond. Was shocked when he did. The purchase was beyond flawless and simple. It was actually refreshing. But for you're question there was no particular reason for the 01. I would have basically took any 94,01, or 13.

And I'm not counting on being able to score in September so I jumped on a pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom