Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol what movie is this from again?

Last edited:
I would have been all over those blue/white ones if I didn't read that he be scamming ppl. Have any of you guys done business with dude?

Edit-Actually that info is another forum. Not sure how true this actually is. Someone please give me info. I may be interested in a few pairs.

Last edited:
I would have been all over those blue/white ones if I didn't read that he be scamming ppl. Have any of you guys done business with dude?

He scams people? Really?! I never heard anything bad about dude in terms of buying shoes from him. That's crazy though..

Yeah I just googled his name and found some feedback. Hopefully someone on here can give me some info on him or vouch for him.

I've never heard that but I've never dealt with him. What I do is he is kind of an *** but I highly doubt he is scamming anybody. I would say any negative reviews would probably be from somebody that he pissed off (which is probably quite a few). I personally wouldn't hesitate to do business with him if I saw something I wanted.

I've never heard that but I've never dealt with him. What I do is he is kind of an *** but I highly doubt he is scamming anybody. I would say any negative reviews would probably be from somebody that he pissed off (which is probably quite a few). I personally wouldn't hesitate to do business with him if I saw something I wanted.

This.

I've never bought from him but also wouldn't hesitate. He catches shade because he's not about the BS. He doesn't negotiate, doesn't accept PayPal, and doesn't play games.

Last edited:
Joints need to go to like $80 bucks before I even consider putting a clip in the gun and pulling the trigger

:rofl: :rofl:

Yeah I just googled his name and found some feedback. Hopefully someone on here can give me some info on him or vouch for him.

Corgi is legit and as far as I know he's never scammed anyone. His business is BOOMING, I doubt he would risk it over a couple of bucks.

This.

I've never bought form him but also wouldn't hesitate. He catches shade because he's not about the BS. He doesn't negotiate, doesn't accept PayPal, and doesn't play games.

QFT.

He also accepts PayPal now.

I also like the fact that he went to back to posting prices for the items he's selling opposed to "make me an offer."

Lettemans size 11 for 90 obo on ebay (msg seller probaly give you 75-80)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-1-Le...063165?hash=item4d44947a7d:g:18MAAOSw3mpXNXtp

Might take a while to get here :lol:

Shipping: $15.00 Economy Shipping from outside US | See details

Item location:
FPO, Armed Forces Pacific, United States

Ships to:
United States and many other countries | See details
Delivery:
Estimated between Fri. Jun. 10 and Tue. Jun. 28
Please note the delivery estimate is greater than 12 business days.

Last edited:
Apparently it wasn't to some
The thing is, you did it in the most obscure confusing way. We were all confused as to what link you needed to sell, at least that's what I was tihnking. Didn't know how to help you with what you posted. My thought was "What link?"

Back
Top Bottom