Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The ones I go to the most are the 2015 Chicagos things are just mean.

The trophy room ones are a big OKAY, the 12 is the strongest of the collection from what I seen so far. They flopped on that collection all of the shoes should have gold on them, example the one logo should be a gold plate, wings on twos should be a gold plate, and so on. The hype with the trophy room store is laughable...

Yeah I quick cashed all my pairs to a consignment shop. Think I got 1300 for each.

They ain't moving on Goat? I recently got approved so I'll be on there soon. Can't be messing with eBay anymore with expensive items.

To sell on goat you gotta get approved?

Speaking of...
This is from yesterday..

These pics made me want lettermans all over again. :smh:

Where can i get some waxed laces? Need burgundy. Kinda off topic. But if someone can answer my question we can get back on topic lol. Need them for my nouveaus

There are plenty of sellers on eBay that have 72" flat waxed laces. I bought a few not too long ago from one of those random warehouse sellers. Very good quality for super affordable.

My SBB on the white part turning yellow wtf, not sure what I did last night for that to happen [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

Last edited:
What are you receiving? Don't DS triple black 750 sell for $1500?

I am receiving the Jordans and the cash... I can't find anyone to purchase them for $1500 :lol:

Yeezys are def good trade bait lmao.

:lol:

TB 750s dropped in value. Depending on size tho they go for 1400-1700 now.

Size 10

Are they DS?

If I was into 750 I would offer those kicks for them

I'm a 350 guy but even those as low tops arent worth the ridiculous prices

Nothin compared to the list yall droppin in here. Doubles are in the storage and UNC's will be worn when the weather gets better. Recently got rid of NYC's cuz that toebox was too snug after my feet gettin spoiled wearing this rotation.

Most worn: 2015 Chicago's

What's your go to pair AJ1 fam?

My god I need royals

Nothin compared to the list yall droppin in here. Doubles are in the storage and UNC's will be worn when the weather gets better. Recently got rid of NYC's cuz that toebox was too snug after my feet gettin spoiled wearing this rotation.

Most worn: 2015 Chicago's

What's your go to pair AJ1 fam?

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Retail pair of Jordan 1 Metallic Navy unboxing (sound loss at 1 minute) and on feet 
nthat.gif

Unboxing

On Feet

Back
Top Bottom