Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yikes... only with sneakers (and AJ1s in particular) will peeps say 2-3x MSRP is a 'steal.'

I know I'm cheap, but if Royals and Frags retailed for $140-150, you better be holding my mom ransom to get me to pay $600 or $1200 for them, respectively. No disrespect to folks here who dropped that kinda coin on them, and much respect to those who got that kinda profit from selling them, but that's just so outside of my realm of belief I just can't fathom it.

I'm real curious to what 1's everybody has in their collect..dare I ask?

Nothin compared to the list yall droppin in here. Doubles are in the storage and UNC's will be worn when the weather gets better. Recently got rid of NYC's cuz that toebox was too snug after my feet gettin spoiled wearing this rotation.

Most worn: 2015 Chicago's

What's your go to pair AJ1 fam?

Nothin compared to the list yall droppin in here. Doubles are in the storage and UNC's will be worn when the weather gets better. Recently got rid of NYC's cuz that toebox was too snug after my feet gettin spoiled wearing this rotation.

Most worn: 2015 Chicago's

What's your go to pair AJ1 fam?

2013 Shadows, have a beater pair that is my go to pair.

Yeah I quick cashed all my pairs to a consignment shop. Think I got 1300 for each.

They ain't moving on Goat? I recently got approved so I'll be on there soon. Can't be messing with eBay anymore with expensive items.

Back
Top Bottom