Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nice gesture from the anonymous gifter. Question, anyone here have the blue metallic lows and care to share how the leather feels? I think i may opt out of the highs bc the lows feel more versatile than the highs, outfit wise.

Low pleather is awful. Some will say say the chi's were nice. I didn't see it.
My bred low beaters. The royals were even worse

Nice gesture from the anonymous gifter. Question, anyone here have the blue metallic lows and care to share how the leather feels? I think i may opt out of the highs bc the lows feel more versatile than the highs, outfit wise.

Navy's don't use the same leather. If you don't see the difference between the Chicagos and the black/reds, royals, and shadows then you're crazy

Navy's don't use the same leather. If you don't see the difference between the Chicagos and the black/reds, royals, and shadows then you're crazy

Maybe it's because I have all the highs from last year but the chi and cyber low are a tiny bit better then the trinity lows but not leaps and bounds to make a difference to me.

Maybe it's because I have all the highs from last year but the chi and cyber low are a tiny bit better then the trinity lows but not leaps and bounds to make a difference to me.

I also have the highs from last year but just on the toe box of the Chis alone the difference is clear. Its actually pliable and creases rther than flexes

The Chicago lows leather is ALOT better than the Bred/Royal lows leather.  Not even close IMO.

Gym red's look nice with materials I suppose and many on here have gushed about em etc, they just do nothing for me, right on par with Letterman's

OK y'all, we're gonna have to do something regarding the LM nickname..... both the Lettermans and Lance mountains can't have it :lol:

What's the cheapest way to get Lettermans? Feeling salty for paying retail at shady palace kinda wanna return so I can rock.

Last edited:
What's the cheapest way to get Lettermans? Feeling salty for paying retail at shady palace kinda wanna return so I can rock.
my 290 sq. finally shipped out. got em for 122 shipped with promotion code.  i think right now you can get them for 144 shipped. also can get em for that price on ebay 

sick.gif
Damn Son... Dem boys Flames! 

[emoji]127844[/emoji][emoji]127844[/emoji][emoji]127844[/emoji][emoji]127844[/emoji]

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Yeah.. 240 is a good price but all the fun has been removed....I don't really like the way the whites look stripped as much as the black

Back
Top Bottom