Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Im glad u got a pear bro...i remember u said u had to sit a couple releases out because of them medical bills...happy to see u got urs. Reps to whomever helped out the NT fam.

Hope your healing up well..bro

Last edited:
When do the Metallics drop?

edit - never mind

second edit - It's good to see good things happen to good people. Especially on NT

Last edited:
What's a good price on worn once Royals? Size 11.5.

Also, those metallics look nice. I'm going to refrain from buying two pairs and swapping one of the pair's tongues with those Lettermans.

Any pics of the highs with the white/navy metallic lows? I like the highs more personally. PM me if you need those lows in an 11 though.

Those damn pics just sold me on the metallic's...... ****.... ****..... :smh:

These just take a massive dump on the DTRT Metallic's in every way.

My birthday present to myself. 20 days early but whatever. The metallics are MINE

All the LM talk and pics yesterday got to me... Listed my 11s to fund an 11.5. I can't wear them and beat them up how I'd like because they're too snug.

Once I recharge on my reps, I'm gonna rep everyone in the last few pages. :nthat:

I'll find out one day who it was, but for now, these will get their first wear on Saturday :pimp:

@babyJs23   has to be someone that has ur address from a previous transaction? lol but anyways props to whoever did it!  and like you posted earlier....#payitback #payitforward, well said!

Although I'm not an pizza party OG I am genuinely proud to be a part of this thread and NT. I've been here for the last 2000 pages and will probably be here for the next 20000.:nthat:

I love the Jordan thread, more love than the Yeezy thread. There is a saying give in secret and you will be rewarded openly. Wasn't me though, but congrats, because you help out a lot @babyJs23

Since they are worn and have considerable heel drag, take the $90
wink.gif
Always appreciated fam.

Nice gesture from the anonymous gifter. Question, anyone here have the blue metallic lows and care to share how the leather feels? I think i may opt out of the highs bc the lows feel more versatile than the highs, outfit wise.

Lows are no Bueno. Roll with the highs. They are timeless and you will be getting compliments from all walks of life

Last edited:
Just grabbed an 01 ds bred 1. I'm a 10 in everything since 2013. Did I make a mistake buying a 10.5?

Back
Top Bottom