Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] to those who hooked up babyjs23 babyjs23 !!!
UNDS my Red Frags today

Last edited:
I normally don't like mostly white shoes...never have, but I'll be damned those pix of the navy metallics aren't making me think twice...

On another note...if anyone ever see's a pair of SBB's in a size 14 for a decent price let me know!

Last edited:
Very cool to see the community help out someone on here that routinely is also helping the community, props to whoever it was that helped out babyJs :smokin

I'll be honest, I wasn't too interested in the navy metallics originally when I saw them, but I'm coming around. I liked the Lettermans in person too, but forced myself to pass. Just too many releases these days, plus the price increases, has me being very picky about which shoes I buy these days. A couple years ago, I probably would've bought the Lettermans without a second thought.

Last edited:
I normally don't like mostly white shoes...never have, but I'll be damned those pix of the navy metallics aren't making me think twice...

On another note...if anyone ever see's a pair of SBB's in a size 14 for a decent price let me know!
Wasn't me but a totally dope gesture

All over eBay for a decent price. Seemed to be way more 14s in those for some reason

So it seems like the Jordan 3 forum is dead.  Should I pull the trigger on some Cement 3 88's for 270 shipped?  They're lightly used from the looks, just a scratch on the right shoe (which I can fix easily).

So it seems like the Jordan 3 forum is dead.  Should I pull the trigger on some Cement 3 88's for 270 shipped?  They're lightly used from the looks, just a scratch on the right shoe (which I can fix easily).

I would.

Y'all should see the Yeezy thread. Polar opposite from this thread. [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom