Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Speaking of Lance Mountains does anyone have an extra pair of the black laces that come with both shoes?  My dog got a hold of mine while it was sitting in the box.  Also, the lace tips on black pinnacles!  Mine unscrewed and fell off one day or at least point me in a direction if there is one where I can find these.  Thanks Guys!!

Fully Laced can supply you with replacement SB laces

You  serious or just trolling us?  If so congrats, that's a great price. I've been scouring ebay and local FB groups for a good deal but nothing. 
mean.gif
     Most want $300 for a few scuffs with missing paint. 
Nah its real life. Assuming the dude ships and all that
Nice 
nthat.gif

I don't know how you find all these deals, but if you see any 9.5/10s like this please let me know. 

Want some breds or shatter backboard but truly only trying to spend $400 max, which one would I realistically having a chance finding in a size 12?

Want some breds or shatter backboard but truly only trying to spend $400 max, which one would I realistically having a chance finding in a size 12?
Probably a better chance at finding Shattered Backborads around that price in 12.  I would hold off on black/reds til they drop in sept if i were you.

Okay, who sent me these? My wife answered the door to the UPS guy and got these in and she was mad thinking I bought another pair of shoes :lol:
258qe5j.jpg

s1kzle.jpg

Whoever sent them, [size=18pt]thank you[/size] and I will pay it back and/or forward ASAP. Please make yourself known.

@KilroytheDon
@theLtrain -didn't do it
solefed solefed
Fidel_Cashflow Fidel_Cashflow -didn't do it
@AIRGOLDEN2123
@neebs619
@WhoIsThisGuy
@seekaz
Otaku Otaku
@SNKRFollower
@JJSmoothie
huskercats huskercats
@JabbaTheHutt
@bashmilk
k20lee k20lee -didn't do it
@mrking
@vegetaray123
bballermarkie bballermarkie
@canklebreaker
@Gojira702
amitt5504 amitt5504
@imui for2oh
@TR23
@Bigsykedaddy
@Lil Cao
@Shoegamer19
@rocafella kidd
@Black Entourage inc
captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 -didn't do it

Last edited:
It ceases to be a good deed if they're out for notoriety. Enjoy them, the good samaritan already feels good about what he/she did for you.

Kudos to whomever sent them.

Whoever did this, I commend you and thank you for keeping hope for people, that there are great people in the world.

Also, I'm happy for babyjs23 babyjs23 . This couldn't have happened to a better person. Thanks for contributing to this thread with you input, advice, steals links, and pics of your dope collections.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom