Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I guess I'll go play basketball on a gravel road or something lol. Or take up skateboarding. Maybe even kick some trees to fade this paint. I ain't dealing with any acetone until my next customs lol.

@niketalk33 Dam from where? DS? I really need those
thanks man, i really like them.  i think something as simple as swapping to all black laces instead of the 3m ones makes a big difference IMO. these were worn twice, excellent condition. my method, message your prices to everyone selling on eBay. eventually one bites for the price your willing to pay lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, swapped my pair of barons with flat black laces the second I came home from the mall. Way cleaner look imo.

Yup, swapped my pair of barons with flat black laces the second I came home from the mall. Way cleaner look imo.

Did this before i sold my pair and definitely made the shoe much cleaner. Now that i look back, i kinda miss the shoe.

Yo there's a size 8 on goat for royals 2001 going for a decent price. Y'all think I can squeeze my size 9 foot in without the insoles? Lol

Edit: I prob can't. I forgot that 1s are narrow. Fml lol

Last edited:
I bought em on eBay

They look good, some creasing and a few scuffs on the heel but still great for $200
You  serious or just trolling us?  If so congrats, that's a great price. I've been scouring ebay and local FB groups for a good deal but nothing. 
mean.gif
     Most want $300 for a few scuffs with missing paint. 

I bought em on eBay

They look good, some creasing and a few scuffs on the heel but still great for $200

You  serious or just trolling us?  If so congrats, that's a great price. I've been scouring ebay and local FB groups for a good deal but nothing. :smh:      Most want $300 for a few scuffs with missing paint. 

Nah its real life. Assuming the dude ships and all that

Speaking of Lance Mountains does anyone have an extra pair of the black laces that come with both shoes?  My dog got a hold of mine while it was sitting in the box.  Also, the lace tips on black pinnacles!  Mine unscrewed and fell off one day or at least point me in a direction if there is one where I can find these.  Thanks Guys!!

Back
Top Bottom