• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
UnDS'd these customs

picked up a second pair of these locally for $340. A local shop closed down and the owner kept a few of last years releases for himself and he sold everything he kept. Very happy to come up on this.

Only thing is, they came in the Anniversary 30 Box. I know the bigger chains got the OG style box where as smaller shops received their chicagos in the 30th Anni box.

Hey guys u think my Baron 1s should be yellowing already on the midsole? I mean comsidering there only bout 2 years old pretty much but then again i wore them so many times haha but i dont know if they should aged that quick already what u guys think?

Considering you've worn them many times, yellowing was bound to happen. It's normal.

Gotta take into consideration the Sun, moisture, dirt, heat, cold, and any other element (natural and unnatural) will cause shoes to age.

Last edited:
Considering you've worn them many times, yellowing was bound to happen. It's normal.

Gotta take into consideration the Sun, moisture, dirt, heat, cold, and any other element (natural and unnatural) will cause shoes to age.
yea that is true alright well thanks because i mean i know yellowing ofcourse happens i just didnt think it would happen so soon but its understandable since i wore them so much.

Amazing too see someone sent you those lettermans as a gift Babyj23. You deserve them for all the times you help everyone on NT.

yea that is true alright well thanks because i mean i know yellowing ofcourse happens i just didnt think it would happen so soon but its understandable since i wore them so much.
You can always do a quick fix with a little white Angelus paint, or do a sole swap if you hate yellowed midsoles...or, buy a new pair of Barons :wink:

Amazing too see someone sent you those lettermans as a gift Babyj23. You deserve them for all the times you help everyone on NT.
Yeah, I'm still in shock that someone was willing to do that for me. :wow:

PS, whoever sent them and is reading this, THANK YOU!

They will be unDS'd tomorrow :nthat:

Last edited:
You can always do a quick fix with a little white Angelus paint, or do a sole swap if you hate yellowed midsoles...or, buy a new pair of Barons :wink:
Thanks man i appreciate it i was wondering what to do i was actually planning om doing a repaint on the shoe anyways but i just have not had the time to do it but eventually i hope i get the time and then i can hopefully have them good as new again

Back
Top Bottom