Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks man i appreciate it i was wondering what to do i was actually planning om doing a repaint on the shoe anyways but i just have not had the time to do it but eventually i hope i get the time and then i can hopefully have them good as new again

Before you break out the paint, try going over the midsole with a magic eraser. It is slightly abrasive, so be careful, but i bet it will help. Good luck!

Hey guys u think my Baron 1s should be yellowing already on the midsole? I mean comsidering there only bout 2 years old pretty much but then again i wore them so many times haha but i dont know if they should aged that quick already what u guys think?
Another tip is to use sole sauce on the midsole. Tape above the midsole along the uppers so the sauce doesn't spill over and leave them in the sun for about 30 mins. That way you don't have to paint or rub off the actual material and IMO the easiest method to de-yellowing. I do it to my AF1's and AJ3's from time to time. 

Last edited:
I know a lot of you not into the laney 1s but I always wanted them just never got around to getting them....but shout out to babyjs23 babyjs23 for sending me the eBay link to these greatly appreciated bro :nthat:
I'm glad all went well with the transaction :pimp:

Congrats on owning the Laney's. Good thing you didn't over pay like you almost did :wink:

I havent bought a pair of jordans in over 5 years but im looking to buy a few pairs of 1 to wear during spring, and summer. How much should i expect to pay for a ds pair of shadow 1 in a sz 11

I havent bought a pair of jordans in over 5 years but im looking to buy a few pairs of 1 to wear during spring, and summer. How much should i expect to pay for a ds pair of shadow 1 in a sz 11
Those are going for bucks right now man. I would scope eBay but post a legit check before buying.

I'm glad all went well with the transaction :pimp:

Congrats on owning the Laney's. Good thing you didn't over pay like you almost did :wink:

I for sure was about to over pay, ended up paying retail +shipping thanks to you [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

IDK if its just me but I'm kinda tired of these SBB pics lol it's a mini gallery on every single page now 
mean.gif

Another tip is to use sole sauce on the midsole. Tape above the midsole along the uppers so the sauce doesn't spill over and leave them in the sun for about 30 mins. That way you don't have to paint or rub off the actual material and IMO the easiest method to de-yellowing. I do it to my AF1's and AJ3's from time to time. 
I was thinking about doing that too damn everyone is so much help in this thread lol i asked someone a questiom in the oreo 4 thread and never got an answer back :frown: but since u guys actually reply i know this is a Jordan 1 thread but does anyone know a paint mixture to match the oreo 4s? Because the paint is slightly chipping on those and i just want to be ready for when i need to repaint them and also thanks for the tip atleast i have a lot more methods to try now if one or the other does not work.

I was thinking about doing that too damn everyone is so much help in this thread lol i asked someone a questiom in the oreo 4 thread and never got an answer back :frown: but since u guys actually reply i know this is a Jordan 1 thread but does anyone know a paint mixture to match the oreo 4s? Because the paint is slightly chipping on those and i just want to be ready for when i need to repaint them and also thanks for the tip atleast i have a lot more methods to try now if one or the other does not work.

There is a sneaker maintenance thread

But for the most part you'll just have to experiment; however, this really isn't the place for that question

Back
Top Bottom