Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
where do you get that done? I have 511s and the opening is a little wide on the legs, nothing ridiculous though
Google "alterations" and it should give you some local shops that can do it. Personally I think the 511 leg opening is fine, might depend on waist size though

I'm surprised the insole image on the sbb hasn't worn down like the normal Nike logos in there. I've worn my pair probably 20ish times and it is still perfect

Google "alterations" and it should give you some local shops that can do it. Personally I think the 511 leg opening is fine, might depend on waist size though
i rock em size 38. I like em cuz they're stretchy and form to you in a way, so if you slim down they still look aight

Had to throw these on since it has been a while. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
2a68q6h.jpg

Heads-up from the outlet thread:

Smithfield has a few sizes of Jordan 1 lettermans on hash wall 154 20%. Wt Kobe 11s fsr. 179.99. Air max 95 all grey 54.97. And Stefan janokoswki sb all red 30 $ fsr. Everything else was crappy n

You sure they are Lettermans? They haven't released yet.

im trying to post a pic. I'm totally confuses with this. I mentions that to the employees because they had a big shipment. I copped and walked out grinning.

Doesnt make sense the outlet has them on clearance when they havent even had an official launch yet

Back
Top Bottom