Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For 01 Royals, do they have a widows peak in the toebox. I been looking and some do and some don't.
Yes. Some have widows peaks on the heel collars as well.

Mine show more on the heel collars than the toe boxes.

Last edited:
I need to go cop some more, wore the hell outta my black pair

In store the selection was meh and some people say they all fit the same. I bought a grey pair and they are so small, idk what to do with them smh
man Levi's has the most inconsistent sizing I've ever seen. had 2" taken off one pair of 34x32 511's, they were still longer than another pair of 511's I had in the same size. ridiculous

man Levi's has the most inconsistent sizing I've ever seen. had 2" taken off one pair of 34x32 511's, they were still longer than another pair of 511's I had in the same size. ridiculous

Lol, I bought a pair of 511s at Marshalls a couple weeks ago that were labeled as my standard 36×32, and even my girl couldn't put them on when I got 'em home. They were one of the worst mis-labeled articles of clothing I've ever seen. Like a sz 4 women's. I was in a rush and didn't try them on or anything when I bought them. Just saw the size and put 'em in my cart. At least I figured out why they were labeled "Irregular".

Last edited:

Cleaning some sneeks [emoji]128526[/emoji]

@gojir

Ooh man those are beautiful. I'm not sure.. but the reciept help. that's a win. I'd have him send a pic of the reciept, box label and inner size stickers to make sure it all checks out. How much you copping for?

skinny jeans with AJ1 ftw

Levis 510 are my budget option for skinny jeans, if you don't have skinny leg enough for them, get 511 and taper them from knee down, their opening is too wide.
where do you get that done? I have 511s and the opening is a little wide on the legs, nothing ridiculous though

Back
Top Bottom