Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What if it turned out to be these? :lol:
Air-Jordan-1-Mid-Black-Gold-Red-Profile.jpg

It's the Chicagos and the 2012 Guccis in the column with Blk n golds. Nothing besides Blk n Golds there worth camping more than a few minutes for. Figured Alp would already be there to grab his size 10-14 that he wears in Jordan's :lol:

Blk n gold mids released in 2003 so that's probably why they didn't think they needed to differentiate the two. The reason they threw some of the Blk n golds in is only bc the store is in NYC, where the JBC and this releases was. The San Fran store (the first Jordan store, but what is being said on twitter and all that is this is the first STAND ALONE store, as in not on the 4th floor of Sheihk's) just had recent Jordan brand releases and a few Retros, like Bel Airs and steels. They just had the other random Jordan 1's left over and brought em out to NYC. Otherwise it woulda been just recent Jordan Retros with the recent Jordan brand BHM releases

i doubt it.
they would have mentioned "red" 

as they mentioned the green for the guccis

Last edited:
bboyd bboyd still had a really good point about the JBC. And FA did carry the black and golds.

Just a terrible line up IMO for the "first ever" JB store to pop up and confusing as well. Then again, I'm not sure if FA ever gets some good releases cause I'm not nearby/familiar with one either

It's too cold to be out there from now until tomorrow morning. You gotta be freaking stupid to catch frostbite for a pair of J's. I rather drop 1G resel for the blk/gld 1's then camp all night in below freezing degree weather. If it was summer, I'd been there.

It's too cold to be out there from now until tomorrow morning. You gotta be freaking stupid to catch frostbite for a pair of J's. I rather drop 1G resel for the blk/gld 1's then camp all night in below freezing degree weather. If it was summer, I'd been there.
it's not that cold, just bundle up. I'd be there two nights or more for a stack

If I was looking to resell the shoes and needed cash that bad then that's a different story. I just want a pair to rock.

Props to @AirThompson  from many months ago in this thread for the inspiration to finally put the Black NA Tongue on an extra pair of Black Toes. Took the tongue off the Highlight Reels and Red laces from the Black and Red 1's. Very happy with the way the came out and it was nice to add another pair to the rotation.

Having a leftover White Tongue from the Black Toes I decided to have it added to the Highlight Reels. Took the Yellow laces off the Laney 1's and being a longtime Houston Rockets fan, I was able to create a pair that matches their classic colors. Thought I would share the pics in case there are any H-town fans here looking to see how they turned out. Peace!

I've been wondering for a while how the white tongue people were removing from their Black Toes would look on the Highlight Reels actually. Came out beyond :pimp:

Good job fam.

It's the Chicagos and the 2012 Guccis in the column with Blk n golds. Nothing besides Blk n Golds there worth camping more than a few minutes for. Figured Alp would already be there to grab his size 10-14 that he wears in Jordan's :lol:

Blk n gold mids released in 2003 so that's probably why they didn't think they needed to differentiate the two. The reason they threw some of the Blk n golds in is only bc the store is in NYC, where the JBC and this releases was. The San Fran store (the first Jordan store, but what is being said on twitter and all that is this is the first STAND ALONE store, as in not on the 4th floor of Sheihk's) just had recent Jordan brand releases and a few Retros, like Bel Airs and steels. They just had the other random Jordan 1's left over and brought em out to NYC. Otherwise it woulda been just recent Jordan Retros with the recent Jordan brand BHM releases

What retrospect do you think the NYC store will have? All the recent Christmas retros I'm sure. I bet everyone's cAmping for bred 1s. Everything good is gone though if you ain't out there already lol

Back
Top Bottom