Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
how bout royal 18s from 03? sheesh...ahahah. homie said blk is a primary color? stevie wonder might agree.

Last edited:
Royals salt will never end. Trust me I know.
i feel u. And I rate royals #4, behind black toes, shadows, and breds, but that release caught me so off guard. was heated that morning, Then all the fakes. Smh. everything changed with that release.

The new NT
mean.gif
the sane part of NT with style and that doesnt pay 400-500$ for a black and blue non PE dunk 

@Gothmog seriously said black and blue doesn't go together??????? I would hate to see your color coordination dude. And if you were a true shoe enthusiast, you would know there are big visual differences between a dunk and a jordan OG 1. Hold both in hand side by side and inspect.

If they just started camping today it'd be worth it for black/golds. Never camped in my life but I'd be there.

Are you guys sure it's the correct black/gold ones and not the mid joints that are also black/gold?

All this talk on twitter and how Footaction is advertising the "First ever jordan only store in the US" is full of crap. The first Jordan only store opened last month in California. 

Somebody oop me on that black and gold pair :nerd:
BfUPS7mIcAAAJ7M.png:large
Woah. Trying to figure out those other jordan 1s though. Guccis and Chicago's? Why would they have those out of all jordan 1s and then black/golds?

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 :lol:

Are you guys sure it's the correct black/gold ones and not the mid joints that are also black/gold?

It's already listed there as Black/Purple though.

That would suck. Wait in line for a day for the B&G's and get handed the mids at the counter :x

Theres another black gold that's more beige if I'm not mistaken, would upload a pic but I'm on mobile

Back
Top Bottom