• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those Foamposites are fake :lol:

But I actually love Black/Blue as a color combination. Not over Black/Red or Black/Gold though.

Lmao are they? I was just using google image on my iPhone. :lol:

Black and Royal isn't the best color combo but it doesn't mean it doesn't go together IMO. Actually I think black goes with every single color out there so it's impossible to say something like that :lol:

Last edited:
@Gordonson  finally got your pair 
nthat.gif

Those royals 
pimp.gif

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 In terms of those Blk/Golds I feel you. Pointless to have a G just sitting in the closet, just for e-points. Too bad more people don't share this mentality. A closet full of unworn sneakers is dumb.

@geraldg2309 In terms of those Blk/Golds I feel you. Pointless to have a G just sitting in the closet, just for e-points. Too bad more people don't share this mentality. A closet full of unworn sneakers is dumb.
I've been saying tho - they'll take an L to the face when the Zombie Apocalypse goes down.  Will likely happen in our lifetime.  And by Zombie Apocalypse I mean when the economy crashes.  What they gonna do then?  Ain't nobody gonna have time to worry about kicks then.  They're all gonna be on the move trying to survive. 

Wear 'em while you still can!!

laugh.gif

Last edited:
this guy just say royal foams suck? :x

easily the best colorway for that damn shoe and its not even close. everything else they have released is just terrible

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 In terms of those Blk/Golds I feel you. Pointless to have a G just sitting in the closet, just for e-points. Too bad more people don't share this mentality. A closet full of unworn sneakers is dumb.

Exactly man. I mean I understand keeping pairs DS to beat later on but just getting some online fame isn't everything. At a collection standpoint it makes sense but I shouldn't be focused on trying to collect everything right now. :lol: Just want to enjoy wearing em

baig baig would probably break out the black and golds or unds the XQs during the zombie apocalypse though. Wouldn't go to a complete waste. :lol: but yeah man I agree with you. Life is short and who knows what's gonna happen. Just gotta enjoy it

all these suck except the 11s that are overhyped anyway cause of looney tunes and only have a slight of blue in them.

Yea I told him I'd look out for him but they haven't shown up anywhere 
nerd.gif
Restock soon 
nerd.gif
 hopefully, we need to get him that pair!

Those Royal samples made me tear up, that quality, would kill to have those 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Ignore these fools sayin blue and black don't go together, they're just tryin to show how e-gangster they are by claimin colors :lol:

Jesus Christ is this thread Gerald's journal or the OG 1 thread? Sell those ****** black n gold 1's before you end up on Prozac. That pair must be cursed or something

Last edited:
Gerald you aren't gonna keep the black and gold ones just take them down RIFLA and collect your grand [emoji]128184[/emoji]

Jesus Christ is this thread Gerald's journal or the OG 1 thread? Sell those ****** black n gold 1's before you end up on Prozac. That pair must be cursed or something
Lmao. :rofl:
Yeah man you right. Thanks NT for all the support and feedback. No more estrogen filled diary entries from me. :lol:

You guys are bugging. Black goes with everything since its a primary color. Black and Blue look dope together

Back
Top Bottom