Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Clean tongue swap on those black toes. Tempted to try that but I only got one pair haha.

any tips for getting my hands on yoth 1s? i like them, but i'm almost certain i can expect no stores in my city to have them.

Man NY heads mad lucky again if they are the black/gold joints..lol
Lucky? lmao, they probably have like 20 pairs tops, and that's being generous, of blk/gld 1s.Nowhere near the supply to meet the demand here in NYC.

Last edited:
spotted Amy Poehler wearing Royals on Parks & Rec 
pimp.gif

I'm gonna have to take one of my black toes in for the tongue swap, can't stand it anymore haha. Kinda wish I wouldn't have given away 3 pair as bday gifts in 2013 now.

Bert. Bert. sneakersteal jus posted your low strap black toes for $50 at JJ. Sizes 7-12 in stock. He says use code AJ83 at checkout to get the price down to $50.

shoestowalkin shoestowalkin Nike will release the info for that release this week. Shouldn't be difficult at all really. They sold out eventually on NDC china but after 24 hrs. There isn't any toe for em at all here. They may also be on FNL.com since they have the Melos on their calendar for 2/8/14 already.

Lucky? lmao, they probably have like 20 pairs tops, and that's being generous, of blk/gld 1s.Nowhere near the supply to meet the demand here in NYC.
Bro at least they were released in y'all state lol

i want em on NDC since i save money :lol: and free shipping
they arent essential but since ill get them less than retail why not

dam those black/golds doe.... kinda random how they just decide to drop those but not royals/breds/shadows lol

they should've made the RD next week and then the beasts had to decide between the Tiff SBs and these..
laugh.gif

dam those black/golds doe.... kinda random how they just decide to drop those but not royals/breds/shadows lol

they should've made the RD next week and then the beasts had to decide between the Tiff SBs and these..
laugh.gif
imagine if retailers made dudes make a 3 from the top of the arc in order to purchase j's like some skate shops are making dudes kickflip in order to buy the Tiffany Highs
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom