Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
you could take a chance on it, you got paypal protection if they're fake. the seller always loses paypal disputes now days it seems. in the end you might be out a little shipping money and some time. not sure I'd chance it but it's just a thought.
He'll Just Have His Money Tied Up And Possibly Lose it, I Wouldn't Do it

Well frags are fetching $1200-$1500 now and all the shoes he traded are at or around 400-500 so yeah he was the high end but it wasn't crazy lopsided

the frags were ds. i traded at sole supremacy, you know how consignment shops are but derrick usually takes care of me.

So you actually paid $556 plus tax for your Frag's.

You probably could've sold those three shoes and bought Frag's for a better price but whatever. As long as your happy.

Well frags are fetching $1200-$1500 now and all the shoes he traded are at or around 400-500 so yeah he was the high end but it wasn't crazy lopsided

its not lopsided in the sense that he paid retail for all 3. its lopsided that he gave up 3 pairs of good kicks. the fact that he traded for a SECOND pair is what irks me. id be happy to have just one of all four. i mean i have them, but i mean i wouldnt give up 3 of those to have just 2 pairs of one shoe. am i making sense? :lol:

the frags were ds. i traded at sole supremacy, you know how consignment shops are but derrick usually takes care of me.

Were they the size 11's? I had the size 11 on there site bookmarked for a minute haha. DS for $1100 wasn't bad. Only thing that bugged me was no box included haha.

its not lopsided in the sense that he paid retail for all 3. its lopsided that he gave up 3 pairs of good kicks. the fact that he traded for a SECOND pair is what irks me. id be happy to have just one of all four. i mean i have them, but i mean i wouldnt give up 3 of those to have just 2 pairs of one shoe. am i making sense?
laugh.gif
i feel you, but im one of those one to rock, one to stock dudes.

I believe the Fragments are overrated:

1. Hyped to be the first "Remastered" Jordan in the series

2. The colorway is just the black toe in blue

No shoe is worth the amount they're at now but overrated? Nah. The quality is on point, shape is great, and that colorway is fire

its not lopsided in the sense that he paid retail for all 3. its lopsided that he gave up 3 pairs of good kicks. the fact that he traded for a SECOND pair is what irks me. id be happy to have just one of all four. i mean i have them, but i mean i wouldnt give up 3 of those to have just 2 pairs of one shoe. am i making sense? :lol:

No I get you. But if he went in and paid $1300, especially for a size nine, it'd be another day at the office. Just try to ignore the trace aspect

All the ones worth having are basic color ways. Quality is there and colorblocking is not only reminiscent of an OG color way but is based on an OG sample

Add in the limited numbers and it makes sense whether garner the attention they do.

Back
Top Bottom