Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No shoe is worth the amount they're at now but overrated? Nah. The quality is on point, shape is great, and that colorway is fire
I'm not talking about the quality, I'm talking concept wise.
No I get you. But if he went in and paid $1300, especially for a size nine, it'd be another day at the office. Just try to ignore the trace aspect
All the ones worth having are basic color ways. Quality is there and colorblocking is not only reminiscent of an OG color way but is based on an OG sample

Add in the limited numbers and it makes sense whether garner the attention they do.
Of course because those are the main/iconic colorways of the Jordan 1. I think collaborations need to bring in something new to the shoe, some of these collaborations like the Supreme and Fragment seem lazy.  They're basically taking OG colorways or just changing one aspect of the shoe.  I may seem bias but I think the Slam Dunk collaboration was a decent attempt rather than the other two.

Last edited:
Jordan shouldn't have collabs in my opinion.

But seeing as royals go for a grand and Fragments have far fewer numbers with just as clean of a color way the current market is feasible

Yoooooooo! Huge S/O to the homie babyjs23 babyjs23 foreals! :nthat: He texted me the link to the listing ASAP. We've been on the hunt for a good deal for a minute now :lol: Messaged the seller back and forth and got him down to $850 shipped invoiced. Listing described them as being worn 2x but these are in excellent condition imo. USPS played me and said "out for delivery" this morning. Checked trackin again later on and it changed to "arrived at post office" :smh: Called them and they weren't sure what happened and I can pick it up before they close in 30 mins. I was bredless for awhile now haha. Had to move my 2013 size 10.5 that I couldn't bare to rock anymore. They were too snug. And after rockin 2015 Chi's on the daily, they were even more uncomfortable. Wasn't goin to settle for anything else but these joints. Mos def throwin em on feet soon! Thanks again Ed! Mad props brotha.

My bad for the long post aj1 fam!

But seeing as royals go for a grand and Fragments have far fewer numbers with just as clean of a color way the current market is feasible
You own the frags though man

I do and I paid the piper. I don't think I woulda paid the same for Royals even though I like them more just because of the knowledge that they will be obtainable down the road

Yoooooooo! Huge S/O to the homie @babyJs23 foreals!
nthat.gif
He texted me the link to the listing ASAP. We've been on the hunt for a good deal for a minute now
laugh.gif
Messaged the seller back and forth and got him down to $850 shipped invoiced. Listing described them as being worn 2x but these are in excellent condition imo. USPS played me and said "out for delivery" this morning. Checked trackin again later on and it changed to "arrived at post office"
mean.gif
Called them and they weren't sure what happened and I can pick it up before they close in 30 mins. I was bredless for awhile now haha. Had to move my 2013 size 10.5 that I couldn't bare to rock anymore. They were too snug. And after rockin 2015 Chi's on the daily, they were even more uncomfortable. Wasn't goin to settle for anything else but these joints. Mos def throwin em on feet soon! Thanks again Ed! Mad props brotha.

Congratulations on securing the Banned 1s, my friend.  Hope you enjoy them and we see on feet pictures.

True, but you never know what kind of idea the next collaboration will bring.  That's why I kind of like collaborations like the Dorenbecher series.

solefed solefed Anytime fam. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] as mentioned in text, wore mine for the occasion of you receiving yours today.

Bert. Bert. You're next fam. I haven't forgot about you and I haven't stopped searching.

Don't forget about me... That's on my list!!! Then again we are the same shoe size so it's gonna be tough lol

Last edited:
Yoooooooo! Huge S/O to the homie @babyJs23 foreals!
nthat.gif
He texted me the link to the listing ASAP. We've been on the hunt for a good deal for a minute now
laugh.gif
Messaged the seller back and forth and got him down to $850 shipped invoiced. Listing described them as being worn 2x but these are in excellent condition imo. USPS played me and said "out for delivery" this morning. Checked trackin again later on and it changed to "arrived at post office"
mean.gif
Called them and they weren't sure what happened and I can pick it up before they close in 30 mins. I was bredless for awhile now haha. Had to move my 2013 size 10.5 that I couldn't bare to rock anymore. They were too snug. And after rockin 2015 Chi's on the daily, they were even more uncomfortable. Wasn't goin to settle for anything else but these joints. Mos def throwin em on feet soon! Thanks again Ed! Mad props brotha.

Congrats man!!! You deserve em!

Anyone know where I'd find these AJKO Premium Dark Cinder in a size 12-13? I've looked everywhere I know to look online and haven't found a pair for sale in my size. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom